6: Sean's Birthday

-Kaycee's POV-

This morning it was the morning of Sean's birthday so I made him sleep on the other side of the couch so I could wake up early and start setting up his surprise. Miya had planned since the first week of the trip flying Julian, Chloe, and Tate all out today and for them to stay two days for Sean's birthday. And boy was I excited. I had a whole day planned out with of course Sean's impute of what were doing but he doesn't quite know about our friends coming yet of course. My plan was to hang a bunch of photos hanging from the celling from the trip and from when we were babies since we were so cute. I also had planed to make pancakes but earlier this week we have come to the conclusion that I can't cook anything other than french toast so Mama Lew made it. It was a busy morning and when I mean busy I mean hectic and crazy. It was so loud I was convinced I was going to have to carry Sean to a different room so he wouldn't wake up but that didn't happen so lucky us and lucky my back. Since Ayden was asleep for this whole thing Cheuk and Miya made the food while Serris, Sarah and I hung pictures. We hung around 100 pictures and I still wasn't satisfied. "Hey Kayc its 8:10 you have to head to the airport right?" Serris asked me. "Shoot yeah keep hanging picture I'm not completely satisfied yet" I told them and ran into the rental car.

The car ride was more or less boring? I mean I had music playing in the back but it was different I wasn't arguing about Shawn Mendes with Sean like usual so it was pretty boring. I pulled up to the airport and ran to gate B7 which is where Sarah texted me to go and I wasn't late or anything just worried Sean would wake up and think I was kidnaped again. The first thing I saw was the wavy brown hair and blue eyes and a ran up to her and hugged her. "Hey Kay! Miss me much?" she laughed and I rolled my eyes at her. "You left me with Sean for an entire month and we still have two week so obviously" I hugged Chloe one more time before moving on to Tate and lastly Julian. I checked the time on my phone and it was 8:45. "Guys it's been nice and all but we gotta go!" I dragged them all and ran to the car. "Question why are we running to the car?" Tate asked me as we approached the car. "Other than I have to go wake Sean and Ayden up and give Ayden a bath, brush his teeth and pick his clothes nothing and someone argue with me about Shawn Mendes" I rambled and stuck the car in the engine. "Why?" Julian asked me and I shook my head and started driving. "Okay we're here I'm going to let you guys in after I wake up Ayden don't freeze to death?" I told them, they huddled together and nodded. I walked into the house and silently signaled they were outside and the entire family nodded including Ayden who I was shocked to be up. I already had a feeling it was Serris so I gave her a grateful smile and she just waved me off. So I went back to open the door for my friends and they helped us finish hanging the pictures.

"Kayc you satisfied yet?" Chloe asked me and I shook my head. "One more right there up a little perfect" I directed Julian and he sighed once he finished. "Not perfect but do able let's wake him up now" I told my friends and walked to the couch. "Tate you try to wake him up first" I told her and she smiled. "Sean Lew wake up your 20" she shouted and he didn't even flinch so it was Sarah's turn. She shook him but nothing. Serris gave him a wet willy, Julian slapped him, Chloe screamed at him, Ayden punched him and nothing for each of them. So it was my turn. I ran to the kitchen to grab a pot and and pan and all the Lew's covered their ears and I motioned for my friends to cover them too. I banged the pots and pans together and handed them to Sarah and walked up to Sean. "Shamu wake up everyone is here" I whispered and he mumbled. "Yeah I know every one is here there my family" I groaned and pulled my arm down. "Shamu get up and open your eyes for god sake!" I hit him on the back of the head with my hand and he opened his eyes. "Geez" he rubbed the back of his head and I giggled at him. "Oh you're fine" I walked over to Chloe, Julian, and Tate. "Look who we brought!" I squealed and he walked over to us. "Hey Tate" he kissed her on the cheek and I squealed. "Sate? Or Tean?" I confused myself. "Hey guys" Sean greeted and hugged Chloe and Julian. He walked over to me and opened his arms which I walked into. "Happy birthday Shamu" I hugged him. "Why thank you Ricebowl" he kissed the top of my head. "Mama Lew made pancakes" I told him and he ran to the kitchen. "Oh my god my kitchen!" he screamed and fell to the floor. Tate, Julian, Chloe and I ran to him and I took a picture and put it on my story.