Betrayal

"Your Grace! Your Grace!" A voice called behind Amaya, as she walked through the camp, minding her own business, thinking someone was calling for Robb

"My Queen!" That got the young woman's attention, causing her to stop and turn, seeing Lady Talisa walking at a fast pace to catch up to her.

"Lady Talisa, forgive me, I- um, I'm not quite used to the new title." Amaya apologized sheepishly. It had been barley a few days since Robb and her's marriage and the new title of Queen in the North was still a bit foreign to her. She had been the Lady of Blackhollow for so many years, earning a new title was something new and she was not yet used to it.

"It's quite alright, I completely understand." Talisa said with a smile, causing Amaya to smile as well.

"What can I do for you, Talisa?" She asked the young woman as they walked through the camp.

"I hear you and your husband are going to except the surrender of some Lord." Talisa said.

Amaya nodded. "We are. What of it?"

"I'm almost out of supplies, and I was wondering if I were to give you a list, would you be able to collect the items on it? I'm sure the Maester would have everything I needed." Talisa said, stopping and staring at the new Queen. Amaya smiled, holding out her hand for the list.

"I'll see what I can do. Don't want our wounded dying 'cause we ran out of supplies."

"Thank you, Your Grace." Talisa said respectfully, causing Amaya to gag, sticking her tongue out.

"Please don't call me that. It sounds weird." She said with a chuckle, accepting the parchment that Talisa handed her.

"Oh, I don't think it sounds weird at all. I think it sounds right." Amaya sighed, shaking her head as she stared at the tents and the soldiers.

"If you had told me a year ago, that I would be married and a Queen, I would have laughed and threatened you, for lying to a Lady." She said with a laugh. Talisa looked like she was about to say something, but she was interrupted by Audrey running up to them.

"Your Grace, My Lady." He said, nodding his head to them.

"What is it Audrey?" Amaya asked. Audrey looked between her and Talisa, asking a silent question. Amaya smiled, turning to look at her friend. "Talisa, I'll see what I can do about these supplies." Talisa nodded, smiling back at her.

"Thank you, Your Grace." She muttered, turning and leaving from whence she came. Amaya turned to look at her steward, eyebrows raised.

"The King has requested your presence."

"And did the King say why?" She asked sweetly, blinking innocently. She didn't like being "summoned", even if it was by her husband.

Audrey gulped and nodded. "The Lannister boy has returned." He said, earning a smile from the woman.