❥ trouble

"that's easy, my heart is reserved for kiyoko-san only!"

he placed his hand and clutched his shirt where his heart is placed. staring at the sky in determination as i let out a small chuckle at his actions. i started wondering if this boy is really stupid or dense for believing such things as goddess these days.

like seriously, who would think that someone's talking at them from up the sky?

i cleared my throat and peeked again, "what's your name?"

with hands on his hip and his chest popped out. he put his thumb on his chest and a wide smile plastered on his face, "the name's nishinoya yuu!"

"well then, nishinoya yuu, your job as cupid starts today." i almost stifled a laugh when his eyes shined in excitement and he beamed at my words.

this boy still acts like a 5 years old kid. i wonder how long this will last. who knows, they might actually end up together because of me.

"do i get a golden bow and arrow then? am i gonna have some magical powers? oh! what about my looks? is it going to change?"

he started flooding me with questions and my eyebrows furrowed at that. this boy really think he's gonna transform to cupid.

"no, nishinoya. you will remain in your human form and must not be known as cupid. your mission must stay as a secret."

i almost laughed loudly when he put his hand on his chest and bowed, "i promise to do my very best."

i let out a chuckle, but quickly covered my mouth when he snapped his head back at the sky. turning around and whipping his head in any direction, he started to get observant.

"who's that?" he asked and furrowed his eyebrows. i muttered a curse under my breath and hide for a second since he might look up here.

"nishinoya." i called out once again to catch his attention. as expected, he stared with determination in his eyes at the sky again.

"you must not get distracted." i said in a demanding tone of voice, "this mission of yours is very important, right?"

"yes, goddess of love!" he answered with confidence as those eyes still looked up at the sky, gleaming and a wide smile plastered on his face.

"but..."

however, his face suddenly went dark and gloom. he lowered his head down with his eyes glued to the ground, "how am i supposed to know if you're really a goddess?"

crap.

what do i do? what do i do? what do i do? i repeated the same question inside my mind and started to look around me, wondering how am i supposed to deal with this situation i got in. damn it, why do i always pull pranks like this?

"do not be afraid," i spoke, so that he wouldn't be suspicious of the sudden quietness, "just trust me."

glitters.

my eyes widened and i quickly looked inside my bag to find the small bottle of glitters. thank goodness we needed that in art today, bless my art teacher. i started to sprinkle it down there, obviously not using it all up in case i needed it again.

either in art or this cupid prank thingy.

"woah!" his eyes widened in disbelief in surprise at the sudden glitters raining above him. i stopped sprinkling since he might noticed where it's coming from and just watched his amused reaction.

"you really are a goddess!" he laughed and put his palm out, watching some of the glitters landing on it. i can see how his eyes shined again and his face was filled with happiness.

at that moment, i felt guilty for pulling this prank. this boy is sincerely happy and not exaggerating. he must really love this girl to the point that he's losing his mind and he's ready to do anything for her.

how lucky she must be.

"oi, yuu! what's taking y— oh!" an unknown voice suddenly appeared, stopping midway on his sentence as he ran towards the short boy.

"are those glitters on you?" tanaka asked in confusion, but amazement also. nishinoya sprinkled some on tanaka's head and proudly smiled.

"i've been blessed." he said and put his palms together with his buddha-like face. i started to ask where those light started coming from since there's a bright aura surrounding him.

then the boy laughed as he clutched his stomach, "is it raining glitters?" he laughed loudly while asking this question and a vein popped up on the side of nishinoya's forehead.

he started dragging him away while they started bickering. the boy was still teasing him and he poked some of the glitters that's stuck on his skin. i let out a sigh of relief since he finally left.

only then did i realize that he will probably come back tomorrow.

"i guess i'm in trouble now."