"Yep she should see you very shortly as she isn't that busy today"

"Ok thank you" I say and we walk to the waiting area and sit down.

"No daddy me no 'ave 'itches" he says.

"Ok then" I chuckle.

"Blaine Anderson" the nurse comes out 10 minutes later.

"Yep" I say as I get up with dad and Carole. Once we get in the room she shuts the door and offers us a seat

"That's my dad and my step-mom Carole" I say and point to each one.

"Nice to meet you" they all say to each other.

"So how's this one doing then?"

"He has been alright"

"Everything ok with the stitches?" she asks.

"Yep we don't even realize they are there" I chuckle

"Cool so shall we just get him out and get this done?"

"Yeah course" I say and get Blaine out.

"No daddy me 'ave no 'itches" he starts to cry.

"It's alright sweetheart, it's alright" Blaine was sat side ways on my lap so he turned his head toward my chest as soon as she got close.

"Blaine I need you to turn around for me please so I can take the stitches out, don't you want the stitches out sweetie?" she says softly.

"No me wan 'ome" he sobs.

"I know I know, but the quicker we can get done the quicker they are out" she says trying to reason with him.

"Blaine if you turn around, we will go to a toy shop and you can get at least 5 toys or anything you want ok?" I tell him.

"Weally daddy?" he sniffles.

"Yeah but you have to get the stitches out first ok?"

"Ok daddy" he whispers and turns around.

"I promise to be quick sweetie" Nurse Cole says to him. She puts the needle in and takes the stitches out. Once she was done she cleans his lip.

"All done sweetie, would you like another sticker?" she asks and gets a box, Blaine picks a Mickey Mouse one and gives it to me to put on as he didn't know how to take the sticky thing off.

"If there's any problems please call or come back if you need to" she smiles.

"We will thank you very much, say bye Blaine" I say and Blaine waves a little bit and she waves back.

"Bye" dad and Carole say as we walk out of the door.

"We'll go have lunch somewhere and then we shall go to the other doctors alright dad?" I tell him as we head toward the car. We all bundle in and start driving to McDonalds drive thru. Once we were done and Blaine had settled down again he started to doze off, which I didn't need right now as we are heading to the other doctors.

"Blaine? sweetie? stay awake for me please baby" I shake him a little.

"Ired daddy" he says as he starts to cry.

"I know sweetheart I know" I tried and got Blaine to play with any toy I could find or try and keep Blaine occupied.

"Peekaboo" I say and uncover my eyes and he laughs.

"Peekaboo"

"You try Blaine?" I say to him.

"Uh" he looks at me confused so I grab his hands and put them in front off his eyes and then pulled his hands away.