Finn babysits

Today Finn is babysitting Blaine and I'm a bit worried how that's going to end. I needed someone to babysit for me today as Carole and dad are at work, Finn isn't doing anything and I need to go to a meeting today to talk about if we could keep Blaine because we aren't his real parents.

"Blaine sweetie, ill be back in a little while I promise" I say as I rub his back. Here I am standing at my front door trying to leave with Blaine in Finn's arms crying his eyes out.

"Pwease"

"No baby you can't come, you're not allowed" I tell him for the millionth time.

"Pwease" he sobs.

"Sorry baby, but if you've been a good boy for Uncle Finn, perhaps I will ring up and he can tell me if you've been good and if you have, I might bring a surprise home for you how does that sound?" I say trying to cheer him up.

"Nooooooo!" he puts his hands on Finn's shoulder and then his head in his hands.

I take that as my cue to quickly leave.

"Ill see you later" I rush out as I ran to my car.

"Bye" he shouts back.

I leave the house to go to the meeting.

Finn's pov:

"Hey come on buddy what do you wanna play?" I ask him as I rub his back.

"Daddy!" he sobs.

"Wanna watch a movie?"

"Daddy!"

"Blaine daddy will be back soon, you're fine" I soothe.

"Hey Blaine, look at me" I say and he looks up at me and I pretend to see him.

"Oh there you are" I joke and I see a small smile appear.

"Is that a smile I see?" I smirk and start to tickle him near his neck and he laughs.

"There it is, there's that smile"

"What do you wanna play?" I ask him.

"I dunno" he lisps behind his dummy.

"How 'bout we go get you dressed and head to see a basketball match with the other boys?"

"Eah!" he cheers.

"Lets go" I say and head upstairs.

"You want your monkey outfit buddy?" I ask him as I look in his wardrobe.

"Eah" he claps.

"Ok" I say and take them off the hook.

"On we go" I say as I put Blaine onto the table. I change his bum and then put him in his clothes.

"Shoes?" he asks.

"Sure, do you know where daddy keeps your socks?" he made grabby hands for me to pick him up so I did.

"How about I put you on the floor and you crawl to the draw they're in yeah?" I ask him.

"Otay" he says and I put him on the floor and he crawls to a draw.

"Thanks buddy" I say and high five him then put his socks and shoes on. I get Blaine's changing bag ready, making sure he has enough snacks and drinks. I lock up and head to my car.

"In we go" I say and put him in his car seat. Kurt thought it would be a good idea if he bought 4 car seats, one for each of our cars so we didn't have to keep taking it out then putting it in another so he decided to buy 4.