Help Meeee

Tony was the smallest of the bunch, everyone knew that. To everyone it is the funniest thing in the world but to Tony it was annoying, god even Natasha was only the slightest bit taller than him which was the worst thing in the world. Every chance anyone got they'd make a comment about his height. It's usually a 'how's the weather down there Tony? ' or 'can you reach that? ' if something is on a high shelf, Tony could usually reach things that were high up but not today.

It was movie night, the team were gathered in the living room. Clint and Thor were arguing over what to watch which was really the two of them shouting at the TV when something looked interesting.

Tony was put in charge of the snacks and drinks for the group, he was walking back and forth for the past five minuets with bowls of popcorn, chips and glasses of juice for everyone. Now he was staring at the cupboard, the last glass of course was on the top shelf and that was just too high for him to reach.

There was no way in hell he was asking for help, he would never hear the end of it. Tony carded his fingers through his chocolate locks before giving the roots a small tug, letting out a long sigh.

He'd been stuck in this situation before, last time he hopped onto the kitchen counter and got the glass from there but he was in the tower himself then. Someone was ought to see him if he did it now.

The brunette glanced over at his friends, they had decided on a movie and from the looks of it, it wasn't what Clint wanted considering he was sitting with a pout on his face and had his arms crossed acting like the toddler he is.

"Hurry up Tony!" Steve yelled from one of the couches.

Tony closed his eyes and tilted his head back. "Just start it, I'll be a minuet." He said, more like five minuets.

He looked back a the glass and squinted his eyes, Tony swore it was mocking him.

He leaned up so he was on his toes but could only reach the shelf, unable to actually get the glass. Tony quickly averted his eyes back to the group in the living room to make sure they weren't watching him, they all seemed occupied by the TV.

So he tried again and again and again before he gave up, slumping against the counter and purposely hitting his head off one of the cupboards. A groan slipped from Tony's lips, he was so done with this he was getting ready to punch a hole through the wall...

"You need help?" Tony immediately straightened up, of course, of fucking course his stupid, tall, handsome boyfriend was leaning against the fridge with a sly grin plastered on his face.

Tony poked his tongue out the side of his mouth, crossing his arms with a challenging look on his face. Bucky took a couple strides in the others direction so he was standing in front of him.

"Do you need me to get it for you?" Bucky asked again, this time with a gentle smile.

The latter didn't have a clue how he didn't realise his boyfriend wasn't sitting with the rest of the team and from his expression he'd been watching Tony struggling to reach the glass for a while now.

Tony shoved at Bucky's shoulder with his hand, the other didn't even budge. "How dare you insult the vertically challenged." He spat, there was no venom in his voice.

Bucky let out a small laugh and shrugged, stepping back from Tony. "Okay then..." He hummed out, slowly.

The couple maintained eyes contact of a moment, the taller cocking his eyebrows.

Tony then let out a defeated sigh. "Help meeee." He whined, pouting his bottom lip out.

Bucky's face broke out into a grin and stepped forwards again so Tony's face was pressed into the crook of his neck. He simply reached up for the glass, placing it down beside the two of them without a word.

The younger man glanced at it before wrapping his arms around his boyfriends waist. Bucky chuckled, resting his chin on top of Tony's head, rubbing his back sympathetically.

"It's okay babe, I was once small too."

Tony shoved him away after that, snatching the glass and taking it over to the alcohol cabinet. "I hate you." He said to the glass but was aiming it at Bucky, well maybe the glass too.

They made it to the living room and Tony flopped down onto the couch, immediately snuggling into his boyfriends side. Oh he was still mad at him though, there was no doubt about that.

It was about half way through the movie, Bruce and Clint had both fell asleep, Steve and Thor were nodding off, Bucky was subconsciously playing with Tony's hair and then there was Natasha who had been glancing at Tony the whole way through the movie so he decided to look back. She sat there with a knowing smirk on her face, of course she watched the whole thing with the glass go down. Tony was going to kill her.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

hey, heyyyy... here you go, as promised a one-shot. I know I haven't been writing for a while but I just needed to take a break but I'm back now, for real this time. Also I'd just like to say that you so much for 7k reads on this book, that means soooo much to me to thank you!!!

This one shot is based of a prompt I found on pinterest and I've found a lot of them on pinterest so expect me to be writing more.

I am also aware this isn't the lengthiest of chapters but I guess it'll do!!!

Oh here's the prompt for anyone who's wondering!

As always, thank you for reading. See ya soon!

cara ‎‎ ‎