Morning Love

The two brunettes eventually got out of bed after waking up a while ago and headed down to eat with the rest of the Avengers. Tony sneakily stole one of Bucky's hoodies before quickly rushing downstairs, leaving his boyfriend in the bathroom to get himself ready.

Tony was in the kitchen, making himself a cup of coffee whilst everyone else but Bucky was in the living room talking quietly. The billionaire hummed to himself as he waited for the drink to fill up his mug when he felt a pair of arms wrap around him from behind.

"Oh so that's where it went." Bucky whispered in Tony's ear, referring to his hoodie. Tony ignored him and lifted his mug up, taking small sips from the warm substance.

"I don't know what you're talking about." The smaller male hummed out as he set his mug down and turned around to face his boyfriend, wrapping his arms around Bucky's neck.

Bucky leaned down and pressed a gentle kiss to his lovers lips. "Doll, are you sure?" He questioned, softly stroking Tony's cheek with the pad of his thumb.

The mechanic bit his lip and smiled innocently up at his boyfriend. "It's mine now, you're not getting it back" He whispered, standing on his toes to kiss the other man properly.

Bucky pushed Tony into the kitchen counter as the shared there kiss, the rest of the group turning around to watch the moment. Bucky swiped his lip across Tony's lip asking for entrance and Tony parted his lips slightly. The ex assassin slipped his tongue into the philanthropists mouth and they began lightly Frenching one another. They shared the kiss for another while before Steve cleared his throat, "C'mon guys not in the kitchen, that's where me make things." The blonde eventually said.

Tony smiled and pulled away from Bucky to look at everyone else in the room. "And we're making love, Steve" He said, making a giggle escape Bucky's lips. Bucky pecked the billionaires lips a last time and went to join the others on the couch.

Tony soon joined his teammates and boyfriend in front on the tv. He sat himself beside Bucky and cuddled up next him, resting his head on his shoulder as Bucky wrapped his arm around the smaller males shoulder, giving his forehead a kiss which made Tony smile.

Everyone decided to put a movie on as there was no missions anyone had to go on, nor was there anything to really do. They argued for a while on what to put on, Tony and Natasha wanted to put on Jurassic Park to annoy Steve and Bucky about their age. Clint in the other hand wanted to put on Dunkirk because Clint is Clint but Tony knew immediately it would probably kick off Bucky and Steve's PTSD so it was a straight up no, so Jurassic Park it was.

The movie was on for around a hour and everyone was focused on the tv except Tony to was dozing in and out of sleep. Bucky softly brushed his hand through his boyfriends hair which again left Tony with a smile on his lips. "Love you." Tony managed to mumble before falling asleep.

"Love you more." Bucky whispered and kissed his cheek. Both Steve and Natasha turned to face them, everyone else was still focused on the movie.

"Sap." They both said, Bucky shook his head and smiled down at Tony, leaving him to sleep.