From Where It Started

Start from the beginning

"But your mother choose me. She choose a man who had nothing and left the man who had everything. And then one day, he told me he was going to propose. I got terrified at the thought of loosing your mother. I should have noticed back then how he studied me when he told me, how he realized that yes, I did have feelings for the woman he had feelings for."

"He must have thought i'd back away.. Let her slip from in between my fingers. But I realized that my mate bond was stronger than my soulmate bond. So I did what was best.. And ran away with her."

"It was the day of their marriage. Your mother had to say yes to his proposal. We didn't have the heart to tell him. They had to make their vows and accept each other. But that was the last thing I would witness with my own eyes before I die."

"So I took her away, a minute before she had to walk down that aisle, I barged into her room. She looked beautiful, the most beautiful woman I had ever seen in my life. She was mine so I had to take her away. We ran and ran down the mountain for hours. I knew that he was waiting, still standing on that aisle, looking out for his bride to show up even when the guests were gone after waiting for hours. I could imagine the utter devastation and hurt in his face when he found out we ran away. I heard he didn't move from the aisle all night, standing there in his suit, waiting and looking out for us, hoping that we would show up."

"But we didn't.. We found home in the Min pack. But then we heard that he had sent out search packs to find us. We got scared and ran for months before we were caught. Your mother was pregnant with Hoseok at that time. I remember them taking her away while I was bounded down in a dungeon. I screamed and begged for them to let her go . She didn't have anything to do with it. It was all my fault. Your mother just become a part of a really messed up plan without her will."

"He also never came down for me. A week we were there, not once did he come down to ask for an explanation. I was ready for it, the death i'd face for the betrayal and the anger he would abuse on me. I waited for a week but he didn't want to see my face. And then, I heard that your mother gave birth. It was a nightmare, being so far away from her and him being the one who could reach her easily. It took me two more days before we both were released.."

"He let us go, without any punishment. We were free to leave where ever we wanted with no one chasing us anymore. Your mother told me he didn't do anything to her but took care of her. He only came to her once, and asked why we did it. Your mother didn't tell me what she told him and what he said after that. Till this day, she says it is between her and him and I never found out."

"We finally made a house for our family in the Jeon pack and were given support to start a life there. We never heard from him and continued with our lives. And then we heard that he got married, had a son. We were happy. At least he was moving on."

"After we were released, me and your mother didn't live a peaceful life for a long time. We were guilty and hated ourselves for what we did to him. Happiness did not sit long with us and we were always reminded of how we got together in the first place, how we betrayed a man who wanted nothing but a loyal soulmate and a loving mate. I never got to apologize to him. I will die with this burden. I know what waits for me in the day of judgement is cruel but I deserve it. I deserve every bit of it."

After he finishes, silence greets him back. So he also stays silence, letting her eat in all the things he had told her. But it was getting too long. She had awfully become too quite.

So he turns his head towards her and finds her still with him, staring ahead, eyes filled with hurtful tears. "Y/n.." He calls but she never once turned to meet his gaze.

She blinks, a tear escaping. The pain that burned in her chest and lump her throat was too much for her to bare. It hurts, so much that she wanted to pull out her heart so she can't feel the pain she was going through.