Chapter 6

Gladiolus seems to be surrounding a willow tree, as a large snake-like body seemed to be curled around the said tree.

              The snake-like thing opened it's lime-green eyes, lifting it's head to stare at the figure that's approaching it. Standing away from the tree, the thing started to walk closer to the figure, as if the said figure was familiar to it. As both creatures meet in the middle of the clearing, the smaller figure wrap it's arms around the bigger creatures neck. Bringing it into a tight hug.

           "How are you bud..?" The figure questions, as the creature made a 'purring' sound. Humming, the figure, which now seems to be a women, looked up, making eyes contact with the cat-like eyes. "Tomorrow they're coming, and I want you to be hidden, until they leave okay? I just don't want the same thing happen again, when my parents were ruling back then..."

         The creature look down at her, then lean down, placing it's scaly forehead onto her forehead, making her give a small smile to the creature.

              Moving her forehead away from the creature, she walked over to the tree, where he, now identify as a male, was laying down.

         Sitting down at the edge of the willow tree, the girl was waiting for the creature, making said creature to tilt it's head a little to the side. "What are you waiting for!" She shouted making hand gestures to come over.

         He opened the wings that were resting on the side of his body, as he did that, he began to move his wings gently, both human and creature didn't notice nine figures staring at them, from above, being hidden by a thick colored glass, facing the forest garden.

         "Why are we watching them?" One of newbies said, looking at his senpai's in confusion. "To make sure nobody attacks or kidnaps the Queen." The mad looking knight said, making the newbie still look confuse.

        Seeing how confuse he is, Iwaizumi sighed, before turning, and look at the newbie, "It has happened before, when she was smaller."

       "Really? How come nobody has ever talked about that?" Kunimi asked, as he looked at Iwaizumi, then looked back at (Y/n) again. "The head knights didn't want anybody to worry about it, seemingly they didn't want to be be-headed for letting the young princess get kidnap." Iwaizumi responded, watching how (Y/n) was resting beside the dragon.

       "There has been a myth about this family.." Oikawa says, attracting the attention of everyone, "Well yeah," Hanamaki says, "Everyone heard the stories of the Great Blau family."

        "No," Oikawa says, shaking his head at Hanamaki's answer, "The myths states that, whenever an older Blau dies first, no matter who it is, their spirit gets placed into a mythical being, it doesn't matter what age, or gender, it has to be the first person to die." Matsukawa just snickered, at the thought of Oikawa being smart for once.

         "Ne~ How come you sounded smart for once Oikawa?" Mattsun teases, making Oikawa yell at him.

          "It's the truth though.." Iwaizumi stated, making the others who listened to him turn and face him, leaving two of the trouble makers tease the captain.

       "Um.....what's true Iwaizumi-san?" Kindaichi questions, making the White Knight turn and face him, "(Y/n) is....."
____________________________________________0.o___________________________________________________________________________

(Y/n): Is it terrifying?

Entity: No. I don't think so. It's the way it is, you know? Everything must come to an end, the drip finally stops.

(Y/n): See you on the other side.

Entity: Oh, (Y/n), no, there is no other side

Entity: This is it

____________________________________0.o__________________________________________________________________________________
~A/n~

Ahaha....sorry for this shitty chapter, I'll make sure that the next one will be good! Wonder what's gonna happen during the meeting between the Kingdoms.......hope nothing bad happens

Anyways, if you guys are confuse about the myth of the Blau Family, well let me explain:

For example: Her mom died first, meaning that her spirit isn't resting like her fathers, so some type of entity placed her soul into a mythical creature, thus making legends about the Blue Lands were formed.

I hope that explains it better

Welp, hope you guys liked this! Bye peps!