Chapter 1

Five different kingdoms battle for lands they have never seen, only one can come out victorious, the others have begun getting bits and pieces of the remaining lands. Karasuno, who is one of the five kingdoms, had the least of lands, but during the battle, they have lost their King and Queen, leaving their only daughter alone.

                     Shimizu Kiyoko, is the next in line for the throne of Karasuno...

      The Johzenji kingdom got a little bit more than Karasuno, but less than the others, this kingdom also loss their king, but his daughter was left alone too.

                    Hana Misaki, is the next in line for the throne of Johzenji....

       Date Tech got more than Karasuno and Johzenji, but got less than the other two, but unlike most kingdoms, they never had a king or queen, because the queen died giving birth, while the king died during the battle of the blue lands.

                  Kenji Futakuchi, is their only son, is going to become king of Date Tech....

       The Aoba Johsai kingdom got more land than the other lesser kingdoms, but not as much as the first kingdom. They won the war of the Blue Lands, but their kingdom suffered a plague while it started. Unfortunately the Queen died by this plague, only leaving a daughter behind, the king, who couldn't handle it, killed himself by hanging.

               (Y/n) Blau(1) is the next Queen of Aoba Johsai...

       The last kingdom, Shiratorizawa kingdom, has won the Battle of the Lands, their king and queen haven't lost their life over the war, they have one son, who is going to rule after his parents passing. Shiratorizawa is the biggest kingdom that Miyagi has ever seen.

         Wakatoshi Ushijima is going to inherit the throne of Shiratorizawa...

      All these kingdoms have lived in peace and harmony, but later on, Shiratorizawa is going to declare war on Aoba Johsai, wanting their land for the mythical creatures living there. If they ever conquer Aoba Johsai, Shiratorizawa is going to attack the other kingdoms, each kingdoms having something significant about them.

        Karasuno, having the best loyal knights and subjects anyone has ever seen, with the best people there is, there sigil is that of a crow...

      Date Tech has the best iron wall, for defense and offense, with subjects who are also loyal to their king, that's why their sigil is an armadillo

while also having the bear, for protection and commitment....

       Johzenji has the hidden intelligence of the Northern Kingdoms, but they are also known to be party animals, that's why their sigil is that of a monkey and an elephant...

        Aoba Johsai has the hidden roots to everything that man-kind has ever known, while they also have supernatural power, like the other five kingdoms, and untamed nature, that's why there sigil is that of a dragon wrapping around the elder tree..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        "My princess," a voice called out, in a bustling hall. "Princess, you need to wake up." The voice says, as a tone of urgency was heard.

         "Nuhhhh." A mellow voice inside replied back. "Leavee meee beeeeee..."

      "Princess," the voice says, as the person was already having enough bullshit with her, "Today is the day!" The voice, as he was hinting something. "TodAy!?" The mellow voice screech, as thud's was heard inside the room. "Uh.....princess?" The first voice questions, as he heard noting but mutters.

     "Oliver," the mellow voice speaks, as the first one hum's. "Is everyone there, or are they ready?" She questions. "ah, princess, the knights are in order, the guests are arriving, and the priest is ready." Oliver says, with a happy tone hidden inside the harsh sound of his voice.

      "Ok, just let me be done with getting dress, and I'll get someone to get you, is that alright?" She questions him, as he gave a sound of approval. Leaving the princess be, the head of butlers left, wanting this day to be special for this crack-head certain princess.