Chapter 4

Kentaro Kyōtani is a man of a few words, but there are some people who can make him yell loudly, those include Oikawa, Yahaba, and his Queen, (Y/n), but there are a few who can calm or make him stop, but it's just Iwaizumi and (Y/n), but along the way, Yahaba managed to calm the beast down.

He didn't like Oikawa for unknown reasons, it's like watching a dog trying not to bit an unknown male from getting closer.

He respects Iwaizumi, because Kentaro never managed to beat him, making him respect the White knight more. Which, by the way, made Oikawa mad.

Yahaba managed to calm him down, after Kentaro was being reckless again, so after giving a good beating, Kentaro held a newfound respect for the male.

(Y/n), on the other hand, always managed to surprise him, because she never backs down, always speaks her mind, and was always kind to people, no matter how ruse they are. But, she is socially awkward when it comes to formal parties, and other royal stuff. (ME!)

He didn't mind being a knight, it was an honor really, it's just that.....people often find him intimidating, which isn't good.

He knows people like Oikawa, because he is that type of fairy tail knight, that every girl dreams of, while people respect Iwaizumi, because he keeps them safe.

Kentaro really tries to not come off rude, but he can't help it! He was born in the streets, leaving himself to be protected by nobody, but himself! But that really didn't last long, because he meet a person, who he didn't scare off, he was grateful, really, but he doesn't want her to injure herself.

But, the girl manages to attract trouble likes it's nothing, sighing, Kentaro just goes back to his room, hearing the struggling (Y/n) yell down the corridor, making Iwaizumi to shout back.

Closing the door, Kyōtani flopped down his bed, not minding the clothing he was wearing, as it didn't really bother him at all, and closing his eyes.

As he did that, he began to fall into a sleepless dream, not minding the outside chaos that is about to begin tomorrow.
-_- -_- -_-

~A/n~

Wow, this sucks, but don't worry, the next chapter will be showing where the other kingdoms are at, and what's the thought of the meeting, Queen (Y/n) is doing..

Welp hope you liked this! Bye peps!