Imagine Meeting The Doctor For The First Time

((A/N): This imagine is the 10th Doctor)

Your running down a busy London street. A alien is chasing after you, they look so weird, but the looks of it they want to kill you.

"Exterminate!"

It called out. You quickly climb a chain fence in front of you, thinking that the alien would stop, but it didn't. It flew right over the fence and keep going.

It shot a lazier beam at you, but you dodged it. You kept running, not knowing where to go or where you were. Then you tripped on something that sent you down a set of stairs.

It felt like you had hit everyone. Then a man with dark hair, a long brown coat, red convers, and a dark blue suit came to your recuse.

"Not today Dalek"

He said. The man in the long coat took out something from his coat and pointed it at the "Dalek", you sat behind the man, not knowing what to do.

"Run"

The man said. You swiftly got up and started to run, you turned left, then right, then left again. Until you ran into a big dark blue police box.

"GET IN!"

The man yelled. You didn't have time to protect. You opened the door and got in, you thought it would be small and dark, but instead it was big and bright.

Guessing by the middle part, you were in a space ship.

Then the man came running in, he slammed the door behind him. The man swiftly walked over to the control panel and started to push buttons and pull levels.

When he was done, he walked over to you.

"Hello, I'm the Doctor and this is my TARDIS"

The Doctor said. You gave him a confused look.

"TARDIS stands for time and relative dimension in space. Do you have any questions?"

The Doctor asked. You cleared your throat and scratched the back of your neck.

"I'm (Y/N) and thanks for saving me. WHAT THE BLOODY HELL WAS THAT THING!"

You screamed. Then all the sudden you start to freak out, like your body just realized what was going on.

"Well (Y/N), your safe here and that thing was a Dalek. Daleks are aliens that enjoying killing, well...really that's all they do and the Time Lords, my species, are there swore enemy"

The Doctor explained. You managed to claim yourself down and you nodded your head.

"So...what does the TARDIS do?"

You asked. The Doctor smiled. He grabbed your hand and pulled you over to the control panel.

"Where in time do you want to go?"

The Doctor asked. You thought for a bit. This man was mad! There is no such thing as time travel, let alone aliens. Then you thought back to all the events that have happened in London in the past years.

You were in a space ship with a alien!

"The French Revelation"

You answered. The Doctor nodded his head, with some more pushes of some buttons and pulls of some levels the TARDIS's engine started.

"ALLONS-Y!"