Imagine Being Sick and The Doctor Takes Care Of You (Part 2)

Imagine Being Sick and The Doctor Takes Care Of You. (Part 2)

You woke up an hour later, still in the Doctor's arms. Nothing could be better then this.

"Your awake"

The Doctor said. He placed his hand on your forehead and smiled with delight. Then your stomach started to grumble.

"The good news is your at normal temperature. Do you want anything to eat?"

The Doctor asked. You nodded your head. Your throat too much to talk, to was like someone was stabbing your throat.

The Doctor tried to make you some breakfast, but he burned it, so you made breakfast for the two of you.

You made some Delia Smith pancakes. The ones that Dan and Phil make.

"Do you want anything to drink?"

You finally spoke. The Doctor nodded his head. You started to make green tea, then you flipped the pancakes once more, then served them.

The two of you ate in silence. You drank your tea, at least your throat was beginning to feel better.

The Doctor walked over to you. You were feeling a little bit light headed.

"I love you, (Y/N). And I hate to see you this way"

The Doctor said. Then you kissed him. Sure you were sick, but it was so worth it. The Doctor kissed back.

~~~~

(A/N): So it took me so long to post this, I just re-did my bedroom.

By the way, lets get this Imagine to 500 views!!