"almost a year now" i sniffled as he sat on the bed.

"how long we been datin?"

"for about 5 months" i covered my face as i felt tears forming in my eyes.

i have no idea why i'm crying..

sometimes it just happens..

"stop allat crying" he pulled my arms down. "i know you've been wantin to take our relationship to the next level but honestly Vanessa.." he sighed. "i don't think we're ready"

"why?"

"we're both so stressed! i wanna have our first time together to be something other then a stress reliever" he stood up. "okay?" he lifted my chin.

"you think we'll ever get there?"

"vanessa if i didn't think we weren't gonna get there then i would've never ate yo shit inna daily" i smacked my teeth hiding my face in his chest. "don't be embarrassed" he chuckled pulling my face up and kissing me slowly.

"you never let me do anything to you" i pointed out.

"because every time you want to, it's always after i do sum for you. i don't want you to feel like you owe me something when you don't" he shook his head. "i don't need sex to be happy, Vanessa. if you really love somebody, then you'll wait"

"i fucking hate when your right" i groaned.

"i'm always right" he smiled as he put his hands down and picked me up making me gasp because i swear i'm heavy as fuck.

"stoppp! i'm probably crushing you!" i whined as he sat me on the bed.

"shut yo light ass up, Vanessa you ain't heavy" he chuckled.

"roddy?" he furrowed his eyebrows. "i um.. i was thinking about something for awhile now.." i looked down at my fingers.

"just say it, ma" he lifted my chin. "be honest wit me"

"i wanna go to school" i sighed and closed my eyes scared of what he would say or do.

"you wanna go to college?" i nodded. "open them eyes" he chuckled.

"you don't hate me?"

"baby why in the world would i hate you for wanting to have a future" he sighed. "we gon have to find you a school but i'm fine with you going to school"

"roddy the tuition ranges from 9,000 to 34,000 baby" i sighed. "i'm not having you pay that"

"welp" roddy said as he reached into his back pocket. "heres about 10,000" he said handing me stacks of cash. "and this is maybe 15,000?" he furrowed his eyebrows handing me more. "and i got way more baby. i'm more then ight with spending money on you so you can go to school"

"i needa job" i sighed.

"stop trying to move so quick bae we gon figure it out but right now, we on vacation so let's forget about all that for now" i nodded as he sat on the bed. "whatchu wanna do?" he nudged my shoulder.
"besides me"