84

we all continued to watch the fight until malcom fell down on the ground and was continuously swung on by mar .

' yeah its time now . ' samy said as walked to mar and grabbed his arms to stop him . I somehow managed to get his bigass up and pull him back .

I turned him around to face me to see he had a bloody hand and lip . he was still trying to go back to malcom while I was trying to calm him down .

' mar, stop . calm down . ' i said while hugging him . he didn't hug back . I look over to marie nd samy and saw them trying to get malcom out .

' fuck outta here , pussy . ' mar yelled over to malcom . ' hey chill ' i told him which caused him to look down at me .

' come inside . ' I quietly said as i grabbed his hand , leading him inside . I took him in the kitchen and got him some water after .

I walked back over to mar and gave him the water . He drank it and stared down at the floor .

' what'd he do ? ' i asked . he sighed and was quiet for a second .

' he said he was gonna do some really bad things to you that I didn't like . ' he replied .

' oh . ' was all i said .

' you probably thought it was pointless for a fight but it wasn't to me . ' he added , now looking at me .

' what was it ? ' i asked and he looked up at me .

' don't worry about that its fine .. why's tavion the only one down here besides marie and samy ? ' he asked making my heart drop .