Your heart melts. How could one man be this kind? This was the kind of person you pictured when you were younger. The kind of person you could spend your life with. You never really pictured a man whose face you hadn't seen before who fucked you and was nice once in a while. Kess was something else. He was so different. It was so refreshing to have someone like this after being with Kylo for so long.

Kess gives you a crooked grin. "I have a little bit of time before my next shift. I know this closet isn't very cozy but we could make it work." His hand slides onto your hip and he begins to lean in.

Panic, panic, panic. You didn't know what to do. Your head was screaming at you to push him away but your heart was telling you to let it happen. Head or heart, head or heart? Kess reaches down and slides his hand into your pants, his fingers toying with your heat. Shit. You grab him by the top of his chest plate, pulling him down to slam your lips against his. Kess tongue slides into your mouth, provoking a low moan from you. His other hand tugs your robes off and pulls your shirt over your head while his fingers slide into your cunt. You moan and sink down onto his digits, moving your hips as your eyes roll back. Kess tugs your pants and underwear off, and quickly discards most of his armor on the floor.

He unzips his pants and removes his hand from in between your legs. You whine and he chuckles as his hands lock around the back of your thighs, hoisting you up onto one of the shelves. Kess pulls you forward and separates your knees, giving him a view of your glistening pussy. He reaches down and pulls his hard cock out of his pants, yanking you forward. You moan as his length slides in between your folds. His hips snap rhythmically against yours as he grunts and pants. You wrap your legs around his waist, pulling yourself further into him. Your inner-walls pulse around his cock and Kess's lips collide with yours.

"Fuck," he pants. "You're so good. You're beautiful. Stars, how did I get so lucky?" Kess grunts as his pace begins to grow uneven. Your nails dig into his back as you rest your chin on his shoulder. "Fuck!" He moans as he comes into you. Kess pulls himself out and takes a deep breath, putting his cock back into his pants as his cum drips from your cunt.

"No," you breathe. "Don't go."

He chuckles at your eagerness. "Whatever you want, princess." Kess pulls your hips towards him and he bends down, placing his mouth on your dripping cunt.

Your fingers run through his hair and you inhale sharply as he sucks on your aching clit. His flat tongue slips into your folds, lapping up his cum and your juices as you arch your back and moan lewdly. Kess lifts your legs and hangs them over his shoulders as he expertly eats you out. Your face twists with pleasure. There was no regret in you now but you knew it would come later.

"Oh," you exclaim as your body convulses and cums on Kess's face.

He licks his lips as he pulls away and kisses you passionately. "So beautiful," he murmurs against your lips. "Stars, you're amazing." Kess reaches for a stack of clean towels sitting on one of the work benches. He helps clean you up as your body slowly relaxes. The Stormtrooper helps you down and presses another kiss to your forehead. "I have to get to work but I'll see you tonight. Hopefully."

You nod and give him a weak smile as he fits all of his armor back onto his body. Kess winks at you and slips out of the storage room. You groan and run your hands through your hair. If Kylo ever found out he would kill Kess and you would never hear the end of it. Great. This was yet another mess you had gotten yourself into. You could never blame Kess for it. The poor boy had nothing to do with this, but that's not the way Kylo would see it. In his eyes, both parties were guilty. The only problem was that Kess would have to pay for your error with his life. You silently scold yourself as you wait a few more minutes, before slipping out of the room.