Chapter Seven

A small heart

Dazai seen many things, to be completely honest he doesn't even know what he is. Taking on the role of satan, as if it was his true identity.

He was a interesting kid

He had a small heart for a kid

Emotions what was that? He never knew he didn't know all he knew was he had little.

Little to feel so he never really cared, even if it was something so extremely awful he didn't care. Many times, so many times has he seen flames burning things down. He never knew why, maybe it was because at that moment he wanted those things to burn. To suffer the pain of flames, he thought nothing more then it deserved to burn.

His mind was engulfed in flames, his heart was burning nthe colors of fire. His eyes glowing the bright burning red of hell, the screams of kids as he burned the playground down was pleasing to him.

Euphoria feelings his veins, the large bull burning with people inside. He didn't feel guilt, he never felt guilt well that was until he saw a ginger. He boy was small for his age, yet he seemed to make it out the playground.

Dazai would watch as the small. Boy was forced to sigh a contract tears running down his cheeks. He wanted to boy so dearly, and he got him he owned the boy who was just a few years younger then him.

Wrapping his body in bandages, his name now labeled as Satan the fallen angel. Deep breaths well your surround by black smoke, get lower that's were the air is good but the building is falling. The huge flames destroying the building, he didn't care as the place around him burned to the ground.

Loud bangs hitting the ground, the firefighters rushing to the buildings.

" GET ALL THE PEOPLE OUT! "

It rang in dazai's ear, he hated it he wanted these people to stay in the burning building. Fuck he was even in the building, he wasn't scared maybe because the flames wouldn't hurt him. The screams feelings his ears, the firemen rescuing the people. His eyes fell on a ginger, who was past out it wouldn't surprise him.

The boy was small so of course he wouldn't make it, instead of a smile at the unconscious body he was worried. Walking over to the boy, he kneeled down his eyes wondering around to see what he can do.

He could only do one thing

" HELP ME! "

Of course he didn't need help, but there was no way the firemen would find the boy. That notified the firemen someone was in the back, so they went dazai hid in the flames watching them save the small boy. A sigh of relief left his lip, eyes glowing brightly at dead bodies that have yet to been found.

After that dazai made deals with human's, taking their soul and tricking them into falling. He didn't care though he kept his part of the deal, he just made sure the person was to detracted to read the contract. It wasn't heartless or maybe he was, but then again they did get detracted it's their fault.

" Satan rules earth like god rules heaven I control what happens on this human infested planet well god controls what happens on heaven "

It was a simple statement, but that simple statement crushed people in flames. Chuuya stared at dazai, his blue eyes going against the burning red glow on dazai's.

As if his blue eyes we're like, the water that put out the burning flames in dazai's.

" A small heart "

A small heart for a human, dazai only had a heart for chuuya. The blue eyes, taking out the red glow it calmed dazai. Even so that didn't change, it didn't change the fact that chuuya was his dog.

" Devil's dog "

Chuuya accepted his role in this play, his blue eyes letting blue tears fall. Well dazai's glowing red ones, let burning red tears fall it was burning his cheeks.

Since when does he get hurt, from things burning he was taken back his eyes fall on chuuya. Who was looking down, the flaming ground being covered in water. Who was controlling This place now, the fire ran against the water well the water flowed against the fire.

Chuuya was drowning, well dazai was burning it was against the elements.
" Chuuya " Was all dazai could say
Chuuya's hand gripping at dazai's, dazai looked at their hands confused.
" Your hurt " Chuuya said
Dazai blinked a few times, he was sitting in a chair well chuuya attend to his wounds.

That's right dazai hated pain
" Stop moving! " Chuuya said
Dazai looked down at his arm, so many cut chuuya gently cleaned them.
" Sorry.... " Dazai said
Chuuya sighed deeply, wrapping his arm in bandages. Dazai's eyes looked at chuuya, why'd he have a small heart for the ginger?

He didn't know but he so badly wanted to, chuuya smiled at dazai softly dazai looked away.
" As the devil you seem pretty emotional " Chuuya said
Dazai's eyes shot up
" Emotional!? " Dazai asked
Chuuya chuckled softly, it was so sweet to dazai's ears it made him wonder why he liked hearing screams.

Dazai started laughing at his own stupidity
" Emotional you say " Dazai said
Chuuya nodded Dazai's hands ran through chuuya's hair, his eyes we're glowing with red flames.
Dazai arms wrapped around chuuya, chuuya wrapped his arms around dazai.

" I'm your dog "

Chuuya ran his fingers through dazai's hair, the brunettes eyes half-lidded that's right. He owned the ginger, chuuya was his and he'll make that final. No one would have him, no one would think they have a chance having him.

Like drug dazai got addicted to chuuya, wanting him needing him never wanting to not have him.

Blood fell from chuuya's wrist, he sighed the contract without hesitation. His life his being was now dazai's, it's always been dazai never his own. Horns now placed upon chuuya's head, human was something he wasn't anymore.

" Your my dog "

It was as simple as that, chuuya nodded to dazai's words with obedience.

Kouyou shook chuuya awake, chuuya's eyes opened and he say up. Kouyou smiled softly
" Time to get up " Kouyou said
Chuuya looked down, his eyes wondering around the ground.
" Okay " Chuuya said
He didn't know what was happening, he looked at his wrist the scars the remind there told him dazai was real. Told him it wasn't a dream, chuuya's eyes widened when kouyou left the room.

Covered in darkness, as the burning flames of hell cover the room.

" engulfed in flames, you've seen hells gates why'd you come if you knew what awaits? "

It was a simple question with a complaint answer, chuuya looked up to see dazai. his body outlined by flames, chuuya looked at dazai with confusion.

A contract popped up, dazai openee it and started reading. Chuuya was trying to focus of dazai's words, yet it seemed almost impossible for him to.
" Your now going to redo all your life from before you made your deal with me " Dazai said
Chuuya shook his head no, he didn't want to why would he want to. Everything would change, everything he ever made a deal for would happen.

Dazai smiled softly
" Maybe I'll see you in hell " Dazai said
Tears wondered in chuuya's eyes, wanting to fall but not knowing of they should.