connor1frost: I'm honoured, I really am, but I have very recently just gotten out of the longest and most serious relationship of my life and I'm really not ready for anything right now.

sashabankswwe: What do I have to do to change your mind?

connor1frost: Leave me alone for now, I'm more than happy to be friends with you but i isn't want anything more with anyone right now.

sashabankswwe: Are you saying you don't like me?

connor1frost: Not at all you're one of the sexiest girls in the world right now i'm just not looking for anything with anyone.

sashabankswwe: Well if you're gonna don't free sex then if you sign with AEW instead of WWE kiss our friendship with benefits goodbye and won't hesitate to block you😘.

With that Connor left her on read and turned off his phone to head to the gym.

Next Tuesday night

Connor was pulling up to Marietta Georgia and headed to his childhood best friends multi million dollar house.

Connor was preparing to fly out to AEW with Cody and Brandi tuesday night that's why Connor met them so they could use their private jet.

Many fans and other wrestlers around thought that anytime they were in the presence of each other it would be awkward because Brandi revealed in a podcast with Chris Jericho that from 18 to 22 Connors age Brandi and Connor dated on and off and were huge FWB to the point where anytime they weren't with friends they were doing it.

Of course with the age difference Brandi was about 26-30 and then dated Cody for a year after which then ended marrying, but at this time everyone was desperate to get their hands on Brandi but she belonged to Connor.

Connor, Cody, and Brandi didn't see it that way though instead they were just really close friends.

Sure they would catch themselves in Japan making out in a dark hallway or grabbing at each other and trading oral favours but that's between Connor and Brandi.

One thing that made Brandi and Cody take a break was on the same podcast when Chris asked to this day who her best sexual partner is and she said Connor, and she followed up by saying she wishes she would've taken him serious when they dated.

The trio always laughed about old stories of thry childhood as Connor was about half a decan's younger than Cody and almost a whole decade younger than Brandi.

After some time they finally landed in Chicago and would get ready for Dynamite the next day....

AEW: Dynamite

At the venue Connor was walking around with Brandi as she was giving a tour around everywhere and how everything worked and went down.

As the entered Catering there was then a fight that broke out as all executive personnel and producers were rushing back to help break it up.

Connor then grabbed her by her ass and threw her to the wall and he had that look in his eye that he was just waiting for her to say the word.

Brandi: No Connor, at-least.... not right here.

Later.......

Brandi: Ohhh fuck Daddy fuckkkkk

Brandi has came 8 times and Connor still hasn't came yet as Connor was bucking like crazy and really didn't want to get his cum stain all over Cody's bed....

Connor: Ugh my- mmph little whore i'm close.

Brandi: In me I want a kid with you so bad Daddy I wish i chose you over Codyyyy.

Brandi began to pass out as tbat drove Connor over the top and he finished inside her. Instantly regretting what he did but at the same time he didn't care because he knew him and Brandi were meant to be.

It's safe to assume that they took two and a half hours, they missed all of dynamite at the hotel... until... Penelope Ford walks in.

Penelope: Uhh oh my god you are Cody!

Connor: And you aren't Brandi and why are you in Lingerie?

Penelope: Why are you in Brandi without a condom.

Connor: Fair play.... if anyone asks, none of us ever speak of this.

As Penelope left Connor got rough with Brandi again and started choking and slapping her while beginning to thrust.

Connor: I *pant* know where I'm signing little cumslut.

Brandi: Where daddy?

Connor: I'm signing with.....

To be continued