Chapter 8

*Following last chapter*

Immediately after Connor had released the huge main event next week he headed towards catering and went and sat down with Adam Cole and shot the shit and caught up on whatever they didn't catch up over the weekend and talked about what the future holds.

Connor: I think its between the two obvious companies WWE and AEW... you know, each has their own perks, I'll continue creative freedom and get a share in the company just by signing on the dotted line...

Adam: Is it worth it? I mean, you know a ton of people in both companies.

Connor: Exactly, at one end I have well Deonna and you guys and KO, SZ, etc. At the other end there's Cody, Kenny, Matt n Nick, Mox, all of the guys I grew up training with.

Connor couldn't come to a single decision at all as it was nearing the end of the show as Adam had to go out perform for the main event

Adam and the boys walked out onto stage probably one of the most hated wrestlers and wrestling factions of all time.

Connor then heard the screechy annoying voice of Dakota and Tegan.

Dakota: Who do you think you are

Connor: Someone who is doing what's best for business

Dakota slaps Connor really hard across the face and leaves huge red marks and a hand print until she tried throwing hands and thats when people had to pull Dakota off as she really thought she'd deserve it more than anyone else.

After Dakota calmed down Deonna finally came out of the room after cleaning up and was furious and went right after Tegan which caused Dakota to jump on then Mia Yim then Candice LeRae and it just went on and on until they finally got everyone separated from the scuffle.

Connor finally was able to pull Deonna off but Deonna thought it was Dakota so she threw an elbow back and nailed Connor in the nose causing it to bleed.

Deonna: Oh my god! Im so sor-

Connor: Save it.

Deonna: Con I didn't mean to I swear!

Connor: Just let me be, please.

Deonna: A-Are you sure?

Connor: DEONNA, PLEASE.

Deonna: O-oh-okay.

Deonna then walked extremely quickly to the women locker room while Connor decided it'd be best to take a walk and get a breather and watch the main event coming up, Connor turned a corner on his walk and hit face first and hit his nose hard off of the person and knocked the purse out of the persons hand and helped pick their belongings up.

Connor: Oh my god im so sorry.

Connor says while bending down to help pick things up.

???: No no it's okay re- oh, u-uhh he-hey *blushing*

Connor: Oh, uh he-hey, the names Connor.

???: I know, you're kind of a big deal around here. My names

Connor and ???: Liv Morgan

Liv: But you can call me Gionna Daddio or just G if y-you want.

Connor: oh al-alright. cool, Liv.

Liv: Im sorry about Tegan by the way.

Connor: It's okay really it's for the better.

Liv: That apology kind sucked so ill have to make it up to you.

Liv slowly started to move her face closer to yours and close her eyes as Connor tilts his head

They're lips connected and Connor felt a hand on the back of his head, and on on his abs rubbing them as that was his queue to put one on her head and lower back as Liv took her hand on his abs and pushed his hand down to her ass and put her hand back.

Connor then gave it a squeeze which made Liv moan into Connors mouth and Connor pushed himself against her and started grinding on her as things were getting hot quickly until someone interrupted.

Hunter: ahem.

Liv and Connor embarrassed straightened their clothes as their boss was addressing them.

Hunter: Here is you contract son, sign it and return it Wednesday or Stephanie and myself will meet you for lunch on Thursday.

Hunter: And Liv, try to let him breathe next time.

Hunter left chuckling thinking he's the funniest guy around and Connor just put the folder beside him as Liv was looking at the ground in complete embarrassment. Connor lifts her chin up with his finger.

Connor: Hey, what's wrong Liv?

Liv: WHATS WRONG? I MIGHT'VE JUST RUINED MY CAREER BECAUSE MY BOSS FOUND ME SHARING SALIVE WITH SOMEONE WHO DOESN' EVEN WORK HERE AND MY BOYFRIEND IS CHEATING ON ME AND I CANT TELL HIM AND I-

Connor cut her off by picking her up pinning her high to the wall and while grabbing her ass making out with Liv and she instantly calmed down and it was almost like Liv melted into his arms.

Liv couldn't help but think to herself that Connor has some sort of calming touch to him where she just feels safe and in love with him.

As Connor was getting her shirt off....

Adam: Woah-ho what do we have here? A little rookie fish action? Go get a room you two you disgust me, also Connor try to keep it in your pants I know you're single but don't do anything stupid.

Liv then got a text from her boyfriend that he was three and has been waiting and she had to leave.

Connor: Bye Liv..

Liv barely shot him a look back over the shoulder thinking only if Connor knew what would happen if she would have said anything to him or at least waved, but only Liv knows how that ends.