OverWorld

Every things good.
Im just chillin in the park at the moment, My brothers were playing on the swings. Its not like im an Introvert, but, yeah im an introvert and extremly shy. Its a surprise my mom got me to come to the park. The only thing I could pay attention too was how uncomtorble sitting on the picnic bench was, It was like, plain wood - Just like the whole awning and walk paths. Theres not a single lick of paint on anything. Well except for the plastic bits in the swings for the park.
     "Have you been listening too me, (y/n)?" mom said, She sounded worried, 'Well whoops thats on me'

     "Im sorry, Mama, I wasn't paying attention." You said shyly, 'I never really liked how soft it sounded at times'
"I just wanted to tell you that I needed to use the restroom real quick, do you need to come with?" Noooo of course not, I dont need to be by a dependable adult 24/7, I mean.... Im sure? "No thanks Ma' im good, I can Keep watch on those two dummies over there.", You said while pointing at you're two siblings, While they were trying to see who could jump off the swings at the highest point.  

Mom reached over and placed her hand on my shoulder "You sure?", and I returned a nod.

I never expected to suddenly feel watched while mom walked away. I couldnt shake off the feeling, so I decided to walk closer to my other siblings. But, with the lay out of the park I would have to walk around the pond to get to the section they were in. There was tall bushes, so, for a few seconds their line of sight on me would be gone for altleast 10 seconds. 'I mean we didnt carry any thing out, Its still in the car. That means I dont have to watch our stuff' oh wait, Am i overthinking? perhaps. Is there still a really weird feeling that you're being watched? Defintely.

"why not just jog over to them?" I mumbled grumply, I got up from the bench and made my way left, to the swings.

There was a noise in the bush,

I was so surprised and shocked at the same time, I didnt put up a fight.

a sudden hard body behind me, pulled me into the hedge.

Something, no a rag was placed over my mouth and nose, the mans grip on my chest made it hard to breath, and I blacked out.