26.

Louis;

Even though its only been a couple of days since Harry opened up to me about everything, things still hadn't gone back to normal. How can it when I don't have the courage to open up like he did? 

He'd hate me even more if I did. It's not like my past is as bad as his but still, it's not great. I just don't want to hurt him again...even though I know it will happen. Things seemed to have calmed down with Josh, since I won the belt. He's still hanging about though, acting the big man thinking I'll crumble under the pressure and I just won't, not again. 

Too many times I've let Harry down which is why I'm currently driving to Zayn's. Harry said something that has been running round in my head since the fight. 

'You need to talk to Zayn, Lou. You need to know how to control me when I become bad because it will happen trust me.' 

What exactly did he mean? Why would he get bad and how bad is bad? These are questions that won't leave my head and clearly need answering; the only person who can do that is Zayn. 

I drove for around 30  minutes before pulling up outside Zayn's house. I turned the ignition off and just sat, staring at the house. My body suddenly unable to move. Maybe, I didn't need to know anything...maybe everything would be okay. 

Ha, who am I kidding? 

Nothing is ever okay, especially when I'm involved. Someones life could be so perfect then bam! Here's Louis Tomlinson to fuck everything up. Life is never simple and never easy, whoever says it is, is a liar. A two faced liar. 

A knock on the window snapped me out of my thoughts. My head turned briskly to see who it was. Zayn stood on the pavement in a pair of shorts and a tank top. I rolled down my window and smiled at him. 

"Hi." was all I managed to mutter, my hands gripped the steering wheel tighter. Zayn looked at me with a confused look on his face. 

"What are you doing Louis?" Zayn kind of snapped. I quickly turned my head away from him and sighed. 

"I need to talk." I stated, continuing to stare out the windscreen at the trees in front of me. The wind blowing the leaves harshly. 

"Well, talk then." Zayn muttered, clearly still annoyed with me. I took a deep breath before stepping out of the car, I slammed the door behind me and lent against it. I crossed my arms over my chest in a carelessly. I didn't care if Zayn was still annoyed at me, he wasn't going to intimidate me.

"About Harry." Zayn flung himself at me, grasping the collar of my t-shirt. He raised my body slightly off the floor and grunted. Anger filling his face. I closed my eyes and gritted my teeth. 

"Get off me." I snarled. 

"What have you done to him?" Zayn growled in response. I swung my hand forward and grabbed his neck, sightly tightening my hand. 

"The longer you keep hold of me, the tighter my grip gets!" I warned. Zayn slowly dropped me back to the floor and let go. I loosened my grip and retreated my hand. "I need to talk you about something he said to me, I haven't done anything. He's at home getting things ready for Belle going to school." Zayn nodded his head and walked into his house. I took it upon myself to follow. I toed off my shoes and closed the door, Zayn walked into the kitchen. He opened a cupboard and took out two cups. I sat at the table while he made tea. 

"So, what do you need to talk to me about?" Zayn questioned, pouring hot water into the cups. 

"After my fight the other day, Harry finally broke down." Zayn placed the steaming cup of tea in front of me, I wrapped my hands around the cup and sighed at the warmth. "He told me everything, Zayn and I mean everything."