.•° MY BULLY°•.

Začít od začátku

Groans , pants , moans , whimpers , hot-wet sounds echoing through out the room , making it more hot to exist . He had his eyes glued to the ceiling seeing stars , the low growls and grunts leaving the mouth of taeyong so rough yet sounding so sweet to jaehyun.

The way his hips met , touched and slapped against jaehyun's buns making loud slapping sounds , making them fly out on their own paradise.

Soon he came , realising strings of white rope in between their naked chest and stomach, moaning loudly, seeing stars  before becoming conscious again only to be met with , taeyong's sweaty , glistening face above his.

Really hot .

Soon  he felt , his hole being filled with something so wet and creamy , that a lewd cry left his mouth. And taeyong's body collapsed over him.

Both stayed silent, taking time to come again to the real world afar from  the paradise that they just went.

Or it was what jaehyun thought..

He felt wet substance covering his crook of neck, and a slender, strong arms snaking it's way tightly into jaehyun's waist.

Curiousity took over him, he turned his head a little to see what it was , just to be met with taeyong's guilty and loving eyes.

Was jaehyun's mind playing tricks on him?.

" I'm sorry....." An ushered voice made its way to jaehyun's ear. And it was enough for jaehyun to understand why the latter's tear was for.

He had enough reasons to push aside the male above him, to tell him how much he hurt him, to punch his face , to leave the house right away...

But somehow his heart was reluctant towards those decisions , it was dropping down and clenching hard against his chest and his stomach feeling and unknowing sensation of pain. And the next thing he knew he had his lips melted to taeyong's. Tasting the salty taste , he deepened it , willing to find the sweetness behind it.

Was he crazy?
Maybe....

But he could careless about it at the moment.

He pulled apart , staring back into those dark deep eyes , feeling a whole new set of endearing ecstasy through watching it.

" Tae... I-i really like you" he finally uttered those words , which were forbidden for him to say because of so many reasons. Yet he said it out loud.
Not caring of the worst outcome it could bring.

And he knew it wasn't a mistake , when taeyong leaned in again , touching their lips , melting and molding it to eachother's.

When they broke the kiss, jae thought he had never felt so full watching someone's smile and eyes.

" I like you too, jae .." with that taeyong once again joined their lips.

They stayed cuddling , maybe finding what's forbidden to find isn't that worse anymore, they just needed to know how to cherish it.

/////////////////////////////////TBC/////////////////////////////////

SO YEAH HERE IT WAS
LOVES!
Tbh... I don't know what did I just wrote😂❤️

And I had no idea it was going to end like this

But still I think it came out good?🌚🌚🌚

.
.
.
But most importantly I hope you liked it bubs!
.
.
.
Can't wait to meet you all next time again!
Stay safe and take care❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Bye
-TY
❤️

Can't wait to meet you all next time again!Stay safe and take care❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️Bye-TY❤️

Also something only Nctzens can understand lmao😂❤️