.•°NEW ROMANTICS°•.

———————————✧◝▿◜✧———————————
★*。✧.*✯*.✧。*★
†“.•°*✧◝✧*°•.”†
|    |    |
✧ ◝  ∆
     ☆  ✷
           ✯

Taeyong huffed a sigh buttoning up his shirt . He got up from the bed, kicking blanket off of him, not really minding if the person next to him would wake up.

He grabbed a cigarette , lighting it up and walking towards the huge window, now covered with fog . He slid it open , feeling the cold wind strike his skin ,dried ,sweaty and a little dirty from the activities  last night.

He stared broodingly, at the busy road down the city, breathing out a huff of smoke from his mouth.

He was a successful journalist , publishing  four books , seven awards, new people on his bed everyday. He had almost everything a man exploring and seeking new experiences , would want.

But this time he wanted to write something new, something he never really experienced , never felt .

It was love .

Almost 2 years had passed in search for that one thing. But what could he expect, the things we want usually never approaches us , the right time, right?.

He grabbed his coat , reluctant to look back at the person he had slept with.

He didn't knew if it was a curse to be loveless.
Or maybe an honour?

What all he had seen is love leading all the way to get hurt and broken at last. It's what he got to know when his parents divorced  when he was little , not even a teenager yet. He was left alone with his alcoholic mother.

She wasn't strong , she wasn't his first love , like it is for every son. She left him , being depressed and immersed in her own self-pitiness . She was long gone for taeyong even before she died out of depression when taeyong was only sixteen.

He didn't attend the funeral. Because he didn't wanted people to judge his expression, he wasn't sad at all that day, but still he hid himself from the strangers who were most likely to pity him for nothing.

So here he was manoeuvring over the crowd in the city. He stopped at a cafe for a cup of morning coffee.

The bell hanging on the door jingled , when he pushed it slightly to enter the cafe.

The interior was warm and cozy, he went towards the counter to order.

" Excuse me can I get a dark cappuccino and a strawberry puff-pastry ". He said to the barista , who was busy doing something.

When the said barista turned around, taeyong saw he was reading a book or more specifically like reading taeyong's book.

' A story of me '.it was the latest book he had published three years ago.

He looked up at batista's face. He had his eyes wide with red tint on his cheeks , the grip on the book looked like as if it was ready to let go any moment.

Taeyong raised a brow at him .

He knew he had those effects on people because of his looks .

" Oh-oka-ay ... I-i will bring y-your order right away sir!" . With that barista dashed off .

Wierd .. taeyong thought. He shrugged before grabbing a seat near the window. He scrolled through his Instagram , these days he'd been more spams then before.

Probably because he hasn't published anything almost for three years.

He dazed out of his thoughts when , he heard the clanking noise of stencils.
He lifted his gaze from his phone to see the same barista standing in front of him.

oneshots ҉ ✎ ᴶᴬᴱᵞᴼᴺᴳजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें