.•° MY BULLY°•.

Start from the beginning

He was so immersed in his thoughts that he didn't see taeyong has stopped long ago ,and jaehyun's head collided with something hard, which he soon realised was taeyong's back.

He looked Infront of him , to find a huge house . It looked beautiful from the outside, he started to wonder if this was taeyong's house.

Without uttering a word he followed taeyong inside.

The interior of the house was mesmerising to look at too. White , clean walls  and marble tiles .

Just as he's about to turn around to ask why taeyong brought him here. Someone already gripped his wrist , dragging him towards ,which jaehyun mused was taeyong's room. His heart beat fastened, he didn't knew why was he being so excited instead of being scared at the thought of  alone with his bully. Maybe it was illegal to tag along your bully's house.

And soon enough he was pushed on the bed , the soft fluffy sheet and mattress behind him, making him feel so comfortable yet so nervous of what was to come. He saw , how taeyong hovered over him, his dark ,deep eyes staring so intensely,that jaehyun felt he could melt right there at the moment.

He felt cold fingers , tracing down his cheekbones ,to his jaw line to his plumped lips. The finger was so cold against his hot, burning skin but yet making him feel so hot with one simple touch. He closed his eyes immersing deep into the touch.

Maybe he  was gonna regret later real bad . He was going to lose his pureness to someone who made his life a pure hell. Stopping him every moment during his work , classes , study . Trying to ruin the work done or completed by him. Ruining his image Infront of his first crush, humiliating him so much that he felt even if someone stabbed a sharp, knife straight into his heart .
He would still stay numb.

But now here he was , falling down into the blissful touches left by his bully .
How wet tongues worked his way into his neck , leaving dark pleasurable marks along his neckline, while slowly removing the remaining fabric off of his body , sliding it down slowly as if unwrapping a fragile ceramic doll, scared if not handled properly , he might break any moment.

Why? Was it accurate to feel those kind of emotions radiate from the person he should hate from ,what he knows, with whole his life.

Yet here he was , making loud obscene sounds , feeling the slightest brush against his skin so euphorically blissful.

His back arching like a moon on its crescent phase, his head tilted back, exposing his thick neck. In which he once again felt wet muscle working pleasurably.

A hand made its way up and down his body , touches so careful, that jaehyun thought he never felt love before. Soon enough a rough hand gripped his hips, lifting them up a little . jaehyun , so reluctantly , still so willingly wrapped his legs around taeyong's bare abdomen.

Maybe regrets could wait ,  the thought of right and wrong consciousness could disappear for some moments , maybe the world and decisions could not be bothered for some time.

He wanted to fall, fall so hard in this arousing obscene moment . Forgetting that the world and everything ever existed. He felt long slender fingers working on his insides , making his jaw drop and his eyes teary , slowly falling down his red tinted cheeks, only to be wiped away with light- feathered like kisses.

Some minutes later , his sobs became screams of pleasure , begging more and not to stop, so many unspoken words leaving his mouth like a sweet lullaby , that he never knew he had inside his head.