𝓼𝓵𝓮𝓮𝓹𝓸𝓿𝓮𝓻

~Fuyomi POV~

~Fuyomi POV~

"Hey, Atsumu, can I stay at your place for the night?" I mumbled.
"Why?" He asked.
"I don't feel like dealing with my parents right now." I sniffled.
"Alright." He agreed.
I got off of him and wiped my tears.
"You good?" Osamu asked.
"Meh." I replied.
They guided me to their place.
Once we got there they told me to wait in the living room.
I looked around their house, it was neat and tidy.
Soon, after a little while, I felt myself drifting off to sleep.

~Atsumu's POV~

"Hey, are you hungry-" I began, I walked into the living room to find her sleeping.
How the heck am I supposed to get her to change her clothes? I can't let her sleep in those...
I sat down for a good 10 minutes trying to find a safe and non-perverted way to change her clothes.
Then I found it.
I went in my room and grabbed one of my white t-shirts.
I took her arms out of the holes of her shirt, then I slipped my shirt on her. I took off her shirt, whilst the shirt I put on her was still on, then, I put her arms through the holes.
The pants part was inevitable so I just changed her into shorts without looking.
Bras are uncomfortable, right? Should I-
Nah, not in h*ll.
Imma let her be uncomfortable, my life is more important.
Then I carried her to my room and put her on my bed, I covered her with a blanket and turned around to leave, but I felt a tug on the hem of my shirt.
"I mean...it's not like I'm doing it without her permission." I laid down next to her and cuddled up to her.

Skimp skomp

~Fuyomi's POV~

BEEP
     BEEP
          BEEP
               BEEP
I woke up to the sound of a loud alarm, I fluttered my eyes open. The alarm stopped and the person next to me groaned and shifted his position.
Wait...
"THE PERSON NEXT TO ME"?
I looked to see who it was, it was Atsumu.
Oh, it's just Atsumu...
Hold it's Atsu-who?!
I looked under the sheets to be safe and I had clothes on and so did he. Once I noticed that I was wearing different clothes and there was no other female in the household, I kicked Atsumu off the bed.
"Ow...Well good morning to you too..." He mumbled, his voice hoarse and he was basically still half-asleep.
He got up and got on top of me pinning me to the bed.
"W-what are you doing?" I asked looking into is eyes.
"Well, aren't you going to thank me? It was hard coming up with away to change you without neglecting your privacy." He pouted.
"T-thanks I guess." I looked away from his gaze.
"That's it? What about a kiss on the cheek or even on the lips?" He asked.
"Don't push it." I glared at him.
"Alright, alright." He chuckled. He got off of me and stretched.
"Well, it's 4:57 you can take your time getting ready." He said.
"Why is your alarm going off so early?" I asked.
"I have to go on a run with Samu. You can go back to sleep if you want, I'll just wake you up when I get back." He said, walking towards his dresser.
"Nah, I won't be able to fall back asleep." I sat up and looked out the window. I looked back at Atsumu, but his shirt was off, so I immediately whipped my head back the other way, blushing.
After changing, Atsumu left and went to the bathroom.
I looked through my bag for my things and waited for him to finish up so I can get ready.
After they left to go on their run, I took a shower and did my regular routine and changed into my uniform.
While changing into my uniform, Atsumu busted into the room.
"Hey, I forgot my..." He paused and looked at me.
I had my skirt on, but I was in the middle of putting my shirt on.
My whole face turned crimson red, he walked out and shut the door.
Then, I heard the front door close.
After calming down, I decided to make breakfast.

_______________________________

Ello there thank you for reading this story
Vote, comment, and I hope you have a good day/night you amazing person💞💞💞💞💞