𝓐𝓽𝓼𝓾𝓶𝓾 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓪 𝔀𝓲𝓰?

~Fuyomi's POV~
After drying my hair, I decided to go look around the school. Lunch wasn't over yet and, well, I was curious. I walked outside and looked at the cherry blossom trees, while looking at the trees someone walked up to me.
"U-um excuse, can I have your number?" He said.
I don't know if I was tripping or not, but he looked exactly like Atsumu and that right there, pissed me off.
"Do you think I'm dumb? Atsumu I know it's you, you can't fool me by using a wig." I said while rolling my eyes.
"Okay now that's fucked up, why am I always the one wearing a "wig"? I'm not Atsumu, I'm Osamu." The guy apparently named Osamu said.
"How do you expect me to believe that?" I mumbled eyeing him.
"WELL, I'm not some dirtbag that goes around sleeping with girls all the time, I'm not sure if you understand what twins are." He snapped.
"Ohhh, I see you guys are twins- wait there's another one of him?!" I shouted.
"I'm nothing like him though, I swear." He grumbled.
"But, you asked me for my number?" I inquired.
"My dumb friend over there, dared me to." He pointed to the guy standing by the cherry blossom tree.
"Ah, well no you can't have my number. I'll get going now, thank you very much." I said while walking past him. While I was walking, I was looking down at the ground.
Atsumu has a twin? Well he seems way better then him...
Atsumu is honestly a bi-
My thoughts were cut off by my forehead clashing with a hard surface.
Was it a wall? Nope. It felt like someone's chest.
"You never look where you're going, do you?" They said.
Recognizing the voice, I looked up.
"I'm guessing this is a mere accident too." Atsumu said looking down at me.

As Osamu watched from the side, he realized that his brother was the main character of his own life.
"Sorry." I mumbled, then I tried to walk past him but he grabbed my wrist.
He turned me around and looked into my eyes.
"What do you want?" I asked annoyed.
"Why're you so different compared to the other girls?" He asked staring into my eyes intently.
"Because I'm not the other girls?" I looked at home confused.
"But, they fall for me as soon as they see me." He cocked his to the side.
"Well, that's weird because I despise you." I took my hand out of his grip and walked away, while the boys on the side screamed and cackled.
_______________________________

I thank you for reading, I will be writing another book soon, also I deleted my other book bc I wasn't satisfied with how it was coming out but, I hope you have a good day/night. ily! 💞💞