𝓹𝓪𝓲𝓷 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓽

⚠️warning: sensitive topic(kinda)⚠️

~Fuyomi's POV~

After my parents left, I went up to my room and packed a bag with some food, water, my charger, toiletries, clothes, and my other pair of uniform.
I was running away, for a little bit. It probably wouldn't make anything better, but I wanted a break. It was 11:15 am and my parents come home around 10:00 pm, I'll leave by 5:00.
I changed into some grey sweats and slipped on a black oversized tee. As I waited I decided to take a nap.

Time skip

I woke up with a sharp pain in my shoulder.
Crap I slept wrong.
I slowly stood up and went to get an ice pack from the freezer. I put the ice pack on my shoulder and checked the time. It was 5:07 pm.
I sighed and went into my room. I took my bag and put it over my good shoulder, I put my phone in my pocket and grabbed a hat. Then, I head out the door.
"Do you think she's home?" I heard someone say.
I looked towards my left and saw Atsumu and Osamu. They looked my way.
"Eh? Where are you going?" Osamu asked.
"None of you business." I responded.
"But you shouldn't be going anywhere right now-" Atsumu started.
"Just get lost, I'm tired of you. And don't you dare tell my parents anything." I walked off, wandering to who knows where.
First I went to the park and sat there until it got dark. Once the street lights came on, I went to my favorite place, The Venus Bridge.
I looked up at the stars, admiring their beauty.
My phone started ringing. It was my mom, I shut off my phone completely and continued to look at the stars.
It calmed me down and made me feel safe.
Then I looked down at the trees and the road.
What would happen if I jumped?
I climbed up onto the railing.
"Yah! What do you think you're doing?!" Some man yelled.
The voice startled me and caused me to slip. I grabbed the railing with my uninjured hand and held on, I felt my heart drop to the bottom of my chest when I looked down.
Soon, I heard footsteps running towards me.
"Fuyomi! Is that you?!" I looked to see my parents running towards me.
Sh*t, they've found me.
"Fuyomi, don't you dare let go! Give me your other hand." My father said reaching his hand out for me to grab.
"No..." I said.
"What?!" He panicked.
"No!" I yelled. Then I let go.
Wait, what the hell did I just do?
Why did I let go?
WHY?!
As I was falling I saw a pole next to me, I quickly grabbed it and wrapped myself around it stopping myself from falling.
I looked up and my parents were gone, probably making their way down to come get me.
I looked down and the gap between me and the road was too high for me to jump. I couldn't slide down the pole because of the cars.
Then, I saw two boys walking across the road stopping the cars.
"Fuyomi! Jump! I'll catch you!" Atsumu yelled.
"Are you crazy? I'm not going to jump." I said.
"I'll catch you! I promise." He insisted.
I hesitated, and thought about it for a good 2 minutes, then I jumped. He catched me and I wrapped my legs around him, clinging onto him tightly.
Then, I started crying, although I didn't show it before I was scared.
"I-it's okay." He comforted and ran his hand through my hair, "I'm here."
For some reason, I felt relieved and his voice comforted me.
_______________________________

Hewo srry I haven't posted in a hot min but like I hope you enjoyed
Vote, comment, and have a wonderful day/night you scrumptious little bean 💞💞💞💞💞