|Part 1| O U T P O S T

All the art is mine btw. Also I will be introducing you to some of my OC shippings. And the Piggy characters. Keep in mind this is when the infection ended and a cure was found.

O U T P O S T

~At the Outpost~

The Acorn hair grabbed her bestie bacon hair and she said "OMG come with me heard something is new at the outpost." Bacon hair: What!? I always lose there I just end up running out not to get killed out there." Acorn hair: OH don't worry! I just wanna see then we can get out don't be such a scaredy cat jeez." Bacon hair: Alright alright lets go in." They came in and surprised to find a little girl who was surely not a human sitting in the corner looking scared as hell. Bacon hair: Omg she looks dangerous!" Acorn hair: No she doesn't! She looks more scared... she has to be useless... look she isn't even trying to kill us!" Then out of nowhere another player popped out of a room and screamed "I FOUND A GUN I FOUND A GUN!!!" Acorn hair: Oh then shoot her!" "Shoot who???" The other player said. Acorn hair: That one!" She said then pointed to the little girl. The little girl looked frightened and scared all at the same time. Little Girl: I- s-st-top..." She said in stutters. The player ended up shooting the little girl anyways. Piggy is gone for 20 seconds. Acorn hair: See look that probably did nothing!!! That little girl is useless you waisted your bullet damn it!" The player looks at the acorn hair in a way that meant 'sorry.' The player then walked away. Acorn hair and bacon hair started to fight. Then the player jumped and said "G-guys the little girl- r-RUN!" The player said then ran as fast as she could. Acorn hair: What but I thought- AhhHhhh!!" The little girl pulled out a knife from her pocket and said "Don't SHOOT me!" She then stabbed the acorn hair over 10 times then did the same to bacon hair. They both screamed till there was no more blood to lose. The little girls eyes were teal when she killed them then soon faded to white again like it used to be. She stared at the dead bodies for a moment then screamed realizing that she has just killed people. Little girl: .... what- erm- what- what did I j-just d-do! Dad- DADDY!" She screamed calling her father. Torcher ran to see where the little girl was calling and said "What is it Texas?" Staring at the dead body then back to Texas calmly. (Texas is the one being called little girl throughout the story I will now call her Texas). Texas: I-I killed a p-player." She said then covered her mouth then grabbed her own arm immediately because it suddenly hurt. She looked at her father/torcher. Texas: I'm bleeding-." Torcher: What!?" He came toward his daughter/Texas then examined it and said "It's ok Soldier- I mean mommy will fix that for you." He said then carefully grabbed Texas's hand and they both went into the house/inside the outpost. Torcher: Alright I'm gonna look for Mommy or Soldier be right back sweetie." He then went outside only to see Zizzy and Soldier hitting each other with no weapon what so ever. Torcher: Stop it." Zizzy: What?!" Torcher: Your both acting like children fuckin stop it Zizzy leave and go to your home and Soldier lets go inside it's getting cold." Soldier: Fine..." Torcher: Come on your daughter needs you." Soldier: She always does." Torcher: Is that a good or bad thing???" Soldier: I mean- both I love her a lot but most of the time she is scared like really scared and very shy." Torcher: I know- anyways one of the player sort of shot her arm -." Soldier interrupted saying "WHAT!?" Torcher: N-No! Like not a regular gun shot like a stab." Soldier: A Stab? That's still bad Torcher like really bad- did you even lift her sleeve up to see?" Torcher: No-." Soldier facepalmed himself. Soldier: *Sighs* you see that's why she calls me mommy." They both laughed then went inside. Cindy came out of the room all of a sudden. Cindy was Texas's sister same age to. They were both adopted. Actually they were adopted as soon as birth. Cindy and Texas always asked what there real parents looked like but Soldier and Torcher said it would be best if they not answer that question because Texas's real parents didn't even want to hold her at all while Cindy's parents never wanted a baby. Cindy: Mommy, Daddy!" She said then leaped up to hug both of them. Soldier and Torcher hugged back then looked to see where Texas was. She was on the couch still grasping on to her arm. Soldier immediately lifted up her sleeve to see how bad it was. Soldier: Texas, sweetie just don't looks at the ummm.... stab." Texas: W-Why?" Soldier: It's bad-." Texas: WHAT!?" Soldier: Didn't mean to scare you sweetie just don't look..." He then called out to Torcher to bring the medical stuff. Soldier: Torcher! Hurry up Texas is still bleeding!" Torcher: I know, I know!!!" He came back giving the stuff to Soldier. Soldier: Thanks Torcher." Soldier quickly cleaned Texas's arm then put the bandages on before it could bleed again. Cindy: What happened?" Torcher: Umm- Texas just got a little hurt that's all." Torcher: Hey where's Scout-." Cindy: She's making fun of one of the players." Soldier: What what!? The round isn't over I thought I killed everyone." Torcher: I'll go look for Scout." He went out the door and went in the back of one of the buildings walls and saw Scout and the player. The player screamed again. Scout: Ha! Maybe next time try picking on someone else!" Scout said in a squeaky but childish voice. I mean that was her voice she's only three years old. Torcher: Umm- Scout?" Scout: Yes daddy?" She said in the most perfect tone. Torcher: What are you doing here the round is almost over." Scout: I know I know but I didn't want to play pretend killing with my dolls so I came out here close to the end of the round then one of the players decided to tease on me." Torcher: ..." Torcher looked toward the player who looked like she was ready to run. Torcher: Your not getting away this time, Scout go inside I don't want to burn you." Scout: Oh ok." The player screamed for a few seconds after Torcher, killed the player. Torcher: Yeah that's what you get." He said after she was obviously dead. Game Over. Torcher went inside then shut the door closed. Soldier: Alright I'm not making dinner." Torcher: Then who is? Because I'm not going to." Soldier: Oh it's ok I'm not gonna do it either are you I forced my sister to >:)." Torcher: Oh ok good. Btw where is she anyways???" Soldier: Oh she's playing with Scout." Torcher: But Scout was literally just with me 5 minutes ago she's already doing something- wow." Soldier: Yeah heh." Out of no where Soldieret came out of Scouts room. Soldieret was Soldiers sister. They've had a love hate/sister and brother relationship. Soldieret: Alright guess I'm making dinner." Soldier: Yeah." He smiled then raised an eyebrow. Soldieret: Shut up." Soldier: Nope." Soldieret: Erm-."