•Date-Night•

------------------------------------------------------------

□ Martin's POV □

I had been at Kilgrave's house for about 2 weeks or so.

"Hey, get dressed. We're going out today."

"Where are we going?"

"Emm.. to a resturaunt. I want to take you out."

"Oh.. uhm.. okay,"

Cant say no to that. I went to the bathroom and took a shower, once I got out I dried myself and grabbed the suit kilgrave had took out. It looked like the one I had with Jessica.. I put it on either way. And i fixed my hair after that.

"Oh, here's the bowtie."

He gave me the bowtie and I put it on.

"I'm suprised you didn't say 'no' to going out with me."

"Do you want me to say no? Cause I can change quickly if that's what you'd like,"

"No! It's just.."

What'a wrong with him? He's been like this for a week, all sad and stuff.

"Are you alright? You've been acting all sad this week."

"I just miss jessica.. she won't answer my phone calls."

"I have a wife named jessica, and she also doesn't answer my calls."

I sat next to him, and rubbed his back trying to not make him uncomfortable.

"Why are you so nice to me.. I treat people like shit and you still treat me all lovey dovey."

"Because I know you can change. You just need a little push."

"Really? Well that might not happen at all."

"You just wanna go out right now?"

"Yah, I'll get you your shoes and we can go."

Later...

○Kilgrave's POV○

This is the resturaunt I use to take Jessica to. When she loved me. Or if she even loved me at all.

"How's the food?"

"It's good, thank you,"

His smile.. His eyes, He's perfect. How did I get someone this perfect.. Even if we arent dating.. I'm not letting him go.

"After this you just wanna.. watch a movie or something?"

"Sure, It's been a while since ive watched a movie with someone. I'll finally have another shoulder to lean on.."

He started to cry a little, what did he mean 'Another shoulder to lean on', Oh.. I remember, Jessica, his ex-wife or something. I gave him a napkin.

"You shouldn't cry.. It's not worth it, and she isn't worth your time."

"I tried telling her.. I told her about the girl in the box, I told her everything, All my secerets, All the things ive done.. I never told my son, but he called the police, I told everybody the truth.. I swear I did.. people just hate me.. I didn't mean to kill people.. I swear I didnt.. I was young and foolish.. I-I just.."

He was crying a lot, I didnt know what to do..

"L-let's just go home, Martin.."

He got up and we left.

At home...

We were both tired, I saw him change out of the suit and he changed into his pjs and I just left my clothes on. He layed on the bed and I layed next to him.

"I love you, Martin."

"I love you too, Kevin,"

tO bE conTinuEd...

------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed this chapter <333

Me and zach tried with this. And it was also suggested by Alec.