☆||Meeting him||☆

-----------------------------------------------------------

||Martin POV||

It had been 20 years since I was in this place. Malcolm would come some days, sometimes Ainsley would also come by with malcolm. Malcolm would only come for help with a murder or something, I havent seen my wife, Jessica for a very long time.. maybe she really meant what she said. I called malcolm today and I asked for her, and he just said,

'Why wont you understand.. she doesnt love you anymore. Your're just a serial killer that killed 23 people.. we could never love you.'

I simply sighed and told him, 'Tell her I love her very much.'

At this point.. I think I really screwed up in the past when I started killing people. I lost the only family I truely loved.. and I will never forgive myself for that.

-----------------------------------------------------------

                 A few hours later.

I was writing in my journal, as always, when i heard a click at the door. It was a strange man.. His hair was brown, his eyes were very dark, he had a beard and he was wearing a purple suit, with a red tie. I put my pen down and got up.

"Um.. how can I help you?"

"I'm here to free you."

"Free me?" I chuckled,"Why are you here to free me, and who are you?" 

"My name is kilgrave, I'm here to free you because I know who you are."

Kilgrave? That's the most weirdest name ive ever heard. But.. I went with the flow.

"Right, um.. how did you get through without the guards noticing?"

A smile formed on his face. I knew something was up, but I just waited for an answer.

"Well.. I have powers."

I laughed a little, "Powers? What type of powers?"

"Controlling powers. I can control people. Now are you coming or not?"

I wasnt scared of him, but mostly concerned. Did he have a lot to drink or something? Probably. But, I really want to get out of this place. "Uh.. sure I'll go with you."

Well.. that worked out nicely. "I hope we're going somehwhere other than here, uh.. kilgrave? My son malcolm will be trying to look for me If I'm still in this city."

"Uh.. yah sure. Whatever you say."

"Uhm.. Well, my name is Martin Whitly, If you wanted to know."

"Right, emm.. grab your're stuff and let's go, Martin."

I quickly grabbed my bag and put some of my books and studies that I have been practicing for weeks, pens, pencils and mostly everything."Um.. so are we going now?"

"Yah, let's go."

He started to walk and I simply followed him, all the guards were on the floor, blood puddles were on the floor, as if he bashed their heads or something, what if he really does control people?

-----------------------------------------------------------

                   To be continued.

(Thats the end of this chapter.)

Hope you enjoyed it!! <33