21. We meet again.

(This is still in Your POV but I will be using (I) instead of you just to have the book flow better! So this is still the readers story but just easier to read)

-2 weeks later-
-your POV-

Everything between Adam and I has been heaven. I hardly find myself at my apartment. We are almost always at his actual house, or out going to big events and meeting new people. Sadly I have had to stop working with Adam, due to our relationship. But I have picked up even bigger clients and have made triple what I would have if I stayed in New York.

Today was the big day. We were leaving for a two week vacation to New York. Over the last couple of months mother has renovated the whole cabin, like it even needed it, and was excited to see me and Adam.

I was currently at my apartment packing my 4 suitcases. I packed everything I could possibly need. My mother did have a tendency to have random parties and adventures so you could never be too sure. Once my bags were packed I went to take a a shower. The jet to New York from LA would be about 6 hours, and the time zone difference would sure kill me.

After the shower, I lightly curled my hair and dawned my outfit. (Picture below so I don't ruin the description)

 (Picture below so I don't ruin the description)

You weren't the type to dress this way normally. But you knew for one your mother would expect nothing less from miss "famous" in her words. And I felt a sort of, vengeance towards my old best friend. She always doubted what I was capable of. So now it's my chance to show her how much I've changed.

I grabbed my handbag and walked over to my suitcases by the door right when Adam walked in. He was wearing a white button down, tan dress pants and black dress shoes. He looks like a whole meal in my eyes.

"Wow, you look better than I had imagined" he said pulling me close to him, planting a soft kiss on my lips.

"Thank you love, I figured flying in a jet meant wearing the best clothes I had" I laughed. He chucked at my comment and a man came in with a cart to bring the bags down to the car.

Adam wrapped his arm around my waist. "Are you excited to have a little vacation away from work?" He asked looking down at me. I looked up while I sighed.

"Yes, but knowing hank he will get into another scandal. McKenna might pop off too so might have to deal with that while we are there" I stated stepping into the elevator to go to the car.

Adam signed. "I sure hope it's nothing that will keep you away from spending time with your family, myself and your best friend." He kissed the top of my head as we exited the elevator. He opened the door for me and I stepped out, seeing the car. I was escorted in as Adam helped load the trunk.

I had yet to tell him about the blow up she had on me. I was hoping she would be Civil about the whole thing and treat this vacation as adults do. But knowing my luck, that was not going to happen any time soon.