17. Official?

You brushed the thought out of your mind and went to take a shower. 'He's got to be joking' you thought to yourself as you turned the water on.

The heat went over your body as you relaxed underneath the warmth, thinking about the warmth you felt next to Adam. Your hand trailed across your chest, the feeling of him touching you the same way sent a bolt of energy through your spine, feeling the things you haven't felt in a long time. Your head fell back as you bit your lip. The thought of Adam touching you in such a way made you want him all over again.

You were snapped out of your thoughts when a loud knock came from the door. You quickly shut the shower off, put your red satin robe on and went to the door.

"Hello?" You asked the woman standing in front of you with what seemed to be a whole crew behind her.

"Ahh hello! We are here to get you ready!" She said with a British accent. You were beyond confused. You looked at the time and it was 1 o'clock.

"I'm sorry?" You asked. She giggled at the fact you had no idea what was going on.

"I am so sorry, Mr. Driver sent us, to get you ready for your date tonight" she gleamed.

You sat there sort of shocked but allowed her and the free behind her to come in. You shut the door and turned towards the people setting up a chair and what seemed to be a portable makeup station.

"Please sit, we shall explain everything" she said and you nodded. A man started to brush out your hair, and a woman started tending to your fingernails.

"Mr. Driver has sent us to get you ready for tonight. You are going to a private rooftop dinner, overlooking LA, right after the red carpet event" she said and your mouth flew open.

"Red carpet? What do you mean?" You asked looking at her I'm absolute shock. She laughed again.

"Yes, he is accepting an award and giving a speech tonight! And you are his guest! So we are here to get you ready!" She said. You sat there still in utter shock at what was happening. But soon she was doing your makeup.

Your nails were a bright ruby red. And your hair was in stunning loose curls. You looked in the mirror they had set up and you looked stunning. Red bright lipstick. Dark Smokey eyes, contoured cheeks. You were shocked.

"Now, this dress was special picked by Mr. Driver himself. Red is his favorite color!" She said undoing a garment bag. Inside was a lace red mermaid style dress.

"Holy shit" the words fell out of your mouth. She giggled and grabbed a pair of sparkling heels. How did he know your size? You thought.

She helped you into the shoes, then into the dress. The dress had felt like it was just made for you. It hugged your curves, made your breasts look amazing, and hugged your hips and ass. You couldn't help but gawk are yourself.

Before you realized the time was now 6:30 and there was another knock at the door.

You walked over and there stood a man in a suit with black glasses.

"Miss Y/L/N, I am here to drive you." He said. You looked at him and shook your head okay. The other people followed behind you as you locked up the door and put your eyes and phone in a clutch they provided.

You got downstairs and to a limo, and there was Adam, standing, watching every move you made. You blushed harder then before. He had the biggest smile on his face. His eyes traced up and down your body as you walked. You finally reached him.

"Jesus Christ" he said cupping his hand over his mouth.

You giggled.

He opened the limo. Gesturing for you to enter. You got seated and saw two glasses of champagne ready for you.

He got in and you turned towards him.

"I didn't know this is how tonight would go" you gushed.

"Well, I figured since we already made an appearance with your father, we might as well make an appearance to the public eye" he smirked and your eyes widened.

"Adam, are you asking me to be your girlfriend?" You asked. He pulled out a long velvet box and opened it. Inside was a diamond tennis bracelet.

"Will you?" He asked looking into your eyes. You shrieked and kissed him.

"Yes" you said kissing him once again, but this time he deepened the kiss.

He pulled apart and took the bracelet and wrapped it around your wrist. It was beautiful.

Before you knew it you had pulled up to the event. It was pound and tons of cameras were flashing.

"You ready baby? He said to you and you melted.

"Yes" you said as he took your hand and helped you out of the limo. Cameras flashed as you got out.

"Adam is this your lovely girlfriend?!"

"Are things truly over with you and Monica? Have you found better!"

"Who are you wearing! That dress is stunning"

"Adam can we please get a few questions in for ET!"

Everyone was screaming as we walked the carpet and soon stopped to take a picture and answer questions.

"So Adam, tell us, who is this lovely woman!"

He smiled.

"This is Y/N, my girlfriend" he answered and you waved.

"So does this mean things are really over with you and Monica?"

"They never even started" he laughed grabbing your hip. You soon posed again and kept walking.

You were at an awards show. With your boyfriend Adam driver. And the world just saw you make a debut as a couple.