TBWTTC: 5 After the awkward wait ...

After the awkward wait. . .

Red's POV

After that one heck of the night hindi ako makatulog! It's been weeks since that night but fvck i cant sleep . Everytime i close my eyes the thoughts of how her lips tasted flashes and it's like happening all over again .

Cass has been acting natural these past few days . She dont seem to remember a thing about that night .

So here i am again, nakasakay na sa kotse ko with a scotch in my hand ... Papasok nanaman ako sa school ng mukhang zombie .. With eye bags ..

Inabot na ng maids ko ang bag ko at aalis na kami ng bigla akong habulin ni dad ..

" son, what happened to you? . "

" i just have a rough night dad . What do you want? "

" you want to change the bed or anything in your room? "

" i've done that 3 times for the past 7 days . I dont think that' s the problem "

" okay . Ingat ka "

I slammed the door without a response . What's with the good attitude? . Tchhh ..

I tried sleeping while in the van but i cant . I've also tried sleeping pills but they just work for 3 hours then i'll awake again .

I gotta stop this .

***********
Cassandra's POV

I've been fighting all week about this flashbacks that just keep playing for the past seven days! How can i act so slutty??? Ewww !! And It's a miracle that concealer can conceal these eye bags !!! Everyone knows how i hate make up .. Im more of a natural beauty person and a classy lady never tries too hard or put hard efforts on her looks because she's naturally beautiful ..

" What's with the make up cass? "

" that's none of your business dana "

" okay chill! "

I rolled my eyes 360 degrees .. How can i have minions that are soooo annoying!?? .

Nakasalubong ko si xavier sa may gate but he just looked the other way ..

Wow sya pa may ganang mang ganyan ngayon? .. The hell xavier? .

I got irritated again so i have to go somewhere peaceful .. This is where the rooftop becomes my friend . Though i hate birds and all the things that fly and have the possibility to land there, i really need this . I made my minions wait in the stairwell . I have to go alone ...

When i opened the door i saw the complete view of the campus . I saw the field and the gym that's in the other side of the campus . I breathed in some air and i felt the cold breeze of the wind . I braced myself and closed my eyes ..

*mmmmmmm*

What the??? ...

I looked around to see if someone's with me . . .

O___O

*********************
Author's POV

So the clichè part of scenes like this is she will see red making out with another girl .. So let's see what happens *wink*

********************

Cassandra's POV

"What the fvck are you doing red??!!!!!!"

He seem shocked and ungrateful for my presence .

" cass? What are you doing here? "

" No?!!! What are you doing?!! . That's fvcking gross and immature red!! . "