Chapter Six_ Alpha Ceremony

One week laterToday was the alpha ceremony where Tyler's dad would hand over the alpha role to Tyler I was nervous because I would become Luna to the pack

One week later
Today was the alpha ceremony where Tyler's dad would hand over the alpha role to Tyler I was nervous because I would become Luna to the pack.
I was in mine and Tyler's bedroom getting ready I was already in my dress I was looking at myself in the mirror when the room door opened and Tyler walked in I looked at him and smiled.
Lucy Bohen: Hey babe.
Tyler Hoechlin: Wow babe you look beautiful.
Lucy Bohen: Thanks babe.
The room door opened and my dad walked in this time once he saw me he smiled.
Ian Bohen: Wow princess you look beautiful.
Lucy Bohen: Thanks dad.
Ian Bohen: I never thought I'd see this day your mom would have been so proud of you and everything you've become.
Lucy Bohen: Thanks dad.
I hugged my dad and he hugged me when there was a knock on the room door I pulled away from the hug I held Tyler's hand.
Tyler Hoechlin: Come in.
The room door opened and Tyler's mom walked in.
Tyler Hoechlin: Hey mom.
Lori Hoechlin: Hey my prince your asked me to come and get you the alpha ceremony is about to begin.
Tyler Hoechlin: Ok we're coming now mom.
Ian Bohen: I had better go and take my seat.
Lucy Bohen: Ok see you later dad.
He walked out the room me and Tyler walked with his mom outside and onto the stage where his father was me and Tyler sat down on the chairs that was on the stage by his father.
Ten minutes later
The alpha ceremony began his father stood up and walked over to the microphone.
Don Hoechlin: Pack thanks for coming today as you all know my time as alpha of the pack and my wife's time as Luna of this pack is coming to an end we'll be handing it over to my son Tyler and his mate Lucy I know it will be a big change for the pack but I know my son and his mate can handle this they are two of the strongest people I know me and my wife are proud to hand over the title to them Tyler Lucy will you come here please.

Me and Tyler stood up we walked over to his dad

Don Hoechlin: Hold each others hands.
We faced each other and held each others hands.
Don Hoechlin: Lucy do you promise with every once of your promise to rule the pack and protect it with ever once of your soul and protect your mate.
Lucy Bohen: I do with every once of my soul this pack will be protected.
He grabbed the Luna bracelet off his wife and put it round my wrist he then took off his Alpha bracelet.
Don Hoechlin: And Tyler do you promise with every once of your body and soul to protect the pack and your mate.
Tyler Hoechlin: I promise with every once of my soul to protect the pack and my mate I will be the strongest Alpha known.
He put the bracelet on Tyler's wrist he then walked over to the microphone me and Tyler stood by the side of him Tyler was still holding my hand.
Don Hoechlin: Pack I give you your new Alpha and Luna.
Me and Tyler howled at the top of our lungs so did the rest of the pack.
Thirty minutes later
The pack had congratulated me and Tyler and some of the pack even gave us gifts for our son.
I spotted my dad looking at the stars I walked over to him.
Lucy Bohen: Hey dad what's wrong.
Ian Bohen: Nothing I'm just thinking about your mom.
Lucy Bohen: Dad I know we miss her but she is here right beside us today she's always looking over us and guiding us.
Ian Bohen: I know she is she would have loved today she always knew that you and Tyler would be something when you grew up but there are days like this that I miss her so much.
Lucy Bohen: I know dad I miss her too but like I said she'll always be around us and she's looking over you she'll be looking over mine and Tyler's son when he's born.
Ian Bohen: I'm so proud of you princess.
Lucy Bohen: Thanks dad I love you.
Ian Bohen: I love you too princess.
Out the corner of my eye I saw Alexis talking to Tyler again I used my hearing to see what she was saying.
Alexis Taylor: So you didn't change your mind about me being Luna I promise you I'll hurt Lucy one way or another.
My dad saw my eyes change colour.
Ian Bohen: Lucy don't.
I ran over to her and tackled her to the ground I started punching her.
Lucy Bohen: I told you not to come near us again Alexis your dead.
My dad and Tyler tried getting me off her but I was too strong that's when she kicked me off her I flew back and landed on the bump I screamed out in pain.
Tyler Hoechlin: That's it guards take her down to the cells I'll deal with her later.
He then ran to my side.
Tyler Hoechlin: Babe are you ok.
Lucy Bohen: My stomach hurts.
Tyler picked me up in his arms I cuddled closer to his chest he ran to the pack doctors office.
Alex James: Lucy Tyler what happened.
Tyler Hoechlin: Alexis hurt her she landed on the bump.
Alex James: Place her on the bed and I'll do an ultrasound to make sure the baby is ok.
Tyler Hoechlin: Thank you.
He placed me on the bed Alex then put the gel and scanner onto the bump our baby popped up on the screen.
Alex James: Good news the baby is ok Lucy you'll have to rest for the rest of the night.
Lucy Bohen: Thank you I will I promise.
Tyler Hoechlin: Come on we can go home now.
He picked me up in his arms and ran back to his house he then carried me upstairs to our bed he laid me on the bed he looked at me and he saw me crying.
Tyler Hoechlin: Hey what's wrong babe.
Lucy Bohen: I put our son in danger I'm going to be a terrible mom.
Tyler Hoechlin: Hey look at me.
I looked into his eyes he wiped the tears off my cheeks.
Tyler Hoechlin: Your going to be an amazing mom Lucy don't keep doubting yourself I know your going to make an amazing mom.
I kissed him.
One hour later
We was cuddled up in bed and we fell asleep in each others arms not long after that.