"Babe!" She called out throughout the house as she searched for the dancer but was met with no reply, only the soft hum of music from upstairs. Irene made her way up following the music to their bedroom finding the door closed.

"Babe?" she called out as she opened the door slowly, revealing a dim lit room and the sultry voice of Alexandra Savior.

"Seul..." Irene trailed off as she was met with her girlfriend laying on their bed with nothing but dark lingerie on. Seulgi looked up to meet the youtuber's eyes with the most seductive look that Irene had seen on her girlfriend in a long time.

"Fuck," Irene muttered under her breath, "oh, we will baby, don't worry," Seulgi said in a low raspy voice as she rose to a seated position, her tan legs crossed.

"Wh-what are you doing?" Irene stuttered out, her mouth dry with sexual desire. "Isn't it obvious baby?" Seulgi questioned with a cocked brow earning a slight shake of Irene's head in response to her question, "well, I'm proving you wrong love," Seulgi said with a low laugh as she rose from the bed stretching her body. 

The dancer girl made her way over to a slightly confused Irene, swaying her hips seductively never once losing  eye contact with her.

"I'm the top here," Seulgi said in a low raspy voice as she reached her girlfriend whose only response was her breath hitching and a quiet, almost inaudible, moan that left her soft lips.

Irene took a second to regain her focus and decided to toy with Seulgi a bit, "oh really?" she questioned with a small smirk.

"I highly doubt that babe, considering I am," the youtuber continued with a low laugh going to sit on their shared bed, swaying her hips knowing the dancer was watching.

Seulgi stood, mouth agape and eyebrows furrowed in confusion at her girlfriend's cockiness, "um..." she muttered before clearing her throat, "no, you're most definitely not the top."

Irene laughed as she once again stood and immediately removed her clothing leaving her in white lingerie, Seulgi's eyes roaming over every inch of her as if she'd never seen it all before. "Eyes up here...bottom," Irene rasped out which earned her Seulgi's almost black eyes snapping straight back up to hers with a heavy glare and a low growl. 

Seulgi stormed over to Irene in a way that made the youtuber even more wet than she was before, stopping just centimetres away from her face. Irene was shocked and let out a sharp breath but then her expression changed back to a cocky one once again. Seulgi noticed this slight falter in her wannabe top personality, and smirked at her girlfriend all while seductively biting her lip thinking of all the things she's gonna do to her to show her just who really is top.

"I'm gonna give you once last chance to admit that I'm the top," Seulgi said in a low raspy voice as she brought her hand up to caress her girlfriend's body, "so admit it," she continued with. Irene didn't trust herself to verbally respond, knowing that she would give in if she did, so instead she shook her head.

Seulgi smirked at this as she ran her lips over the youtuber's neck, "are you sure?" she asked, her lips brushing against Irene's gulping throat.

"Prove it," Irene said barely above a whisper, her eyes shut tight and brows furrowed in concentration of not giving in.

"Hm?" Seulgi hummed in question as she continued her featherlike movements, "what was that baby?". Irene's breath hitched as her girlfriend hit a rather sensitive spot on her neck.

"I said prove it, prove to me you're the top," the youtuber said in a stern yet seductive voice shocking the dancer. "Oh baby, you and I both know I don't have to prove anything," Seulgi laughed lowly, "but I will," she continued as she latched down on Irene's neck, biting, licking, and sucking her most sensitive spot, the youtuber desperately trying to hold back moans.

"Fuck," Irene muttered under her breath, "oh we're about to baby, we're just getting started" Seulgi said in a raspy voice as she attached her soft lips to her girlfriend's equally soft ones in a rough yet passionate kiss. 

The dancer walked them both back until Irene's knees hit the edge of the bed and the two fell down on to the mattress. Seulgi then began kissing her way down to Irene's breasts, marking the youtuber the whole way there. Once at her boobs, Seulgi decided to tease her girlfriend by lightly licking over Irene's hardened nipples through the thin material of her bralette.

"Seull," the youtuber moaned out in frustration as her back arched to try and cause more friction between the two, Seulgi only hummed in response earning a groan from the girl beneath her, "take it off," Irene demanded.

To this, Seulgi laughed lowly again, "baby, I think you're forgetting who's in control here," she said before going back to her previous motions, "Seulll, baby, please take it off," Irene begged quietly. Seulgi decided to comply with at least one thing Irene wanted and removed the youtuber's bralette before continuing with paying attention to her painfully hardened nipples. 

Once she'd decided the torture on her breasts was enough, Seulgi made her way further down to Irene's panties, she sat back and marvelled at the sight in front of her. Irene's panties were completely drenched, her thighs pressing tightly together to gain some sort of relief, and her hair a disheveled mess. The dancer immediately tore Irene's already ruined panties off and dove in to her deliciousness that was her pussy.

"Fuck!" Irene yelped, reaching down to thread her hand through the dark locks of her girlfriend whom was moving quite rapidly against her core. Seulgi's tongue was lapping away at Irene's clit, sliding the bud between her lips and sucking at it, making Irene's breath become short already.

The dancer decided to tease some more and let her tongue slip down to dip lightly into Irene's tight pussy, before going back up to lick her clit. "Seulll," Irene breathed out, "your fingers...I'm..so close," she panted out in desperation.

"Oh you want these?" Seulgi questioned with a cocked brow and smirk plastered on her face as she lifted her drenched mouth from the girl's pussy staring straight in her eyes, she then lifted her fingers to the pussy and ran them idly up and down it. "Yes!" Irene gasped out, "please just fuck me!!" Seulgi laughed lowly before rasping out, "begging won't help...who's the top?" she questioned as she circled the youtuber's clit with her middle and index fingers.

"M-me," Irene stuttered out slowly losing her stand, "are you sure?" Seulgi questioned amused as she moved her fingers lower until they were resting at Irene's pussy's entrance, "fuck it, you..you're the top..now fuck me!" the youtuber yelled in frustration.

Seulgi smirked again at this and immediately complied with her girlfriend's request, she pushed her fingers into the youtuber's pussy, "always so fucking tight," she muttered as she began to set her pace, fast and hard. Her thrusts became harder and Irene's moans became louder and more desperate, so Seulgi curled her fingers up to hit her girlfriend's g-spot continuously.

"I-I'm close," Irene panted out and Seulgi added another finger to the mix, a third entering into the youtuber's pussy, her thumb went to massage her clit to increase the orgasm's intensity. "Fuck!" Irene mimed loudly, "harder!" Seulgi immediately complied as she kissed her way up her girlfriend's body, stopping at her ear.

"Cum for me," Seulgi rasped out in a low voice.

Irene's back arched from the bed into the dancer, her mouth fell agape with a loud string of moans, curse words and her girlfriend's name falling from it, and her body shook at the intensity of her orgasm.

Irene began to slow her thrusts down as Irene began to come down from her high, and soon removed her fingers from the girl. The dancer brought the fingers that were soaked in her girlfriend's honey to her mouth and sucked them clean letting them go with a 'pop' and grin.

Irene pulled Seulgi down for a quick passionate kiss before cuddling into her, "that was fucking amazing," the youtuber said with a content sigh, "told you I'm the top babe," Seulgi said faking cockiness, "shut up," Irene said with a small laugh before the two drifted off into an exhausted sleep.