Top or Bottom?

In this story Irene is a youtuber and Seulgi is a dancer/choreographer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Welcome back! What's up guys?" Irene shouted excitedly to the camera in front of her.

She was currently filming a new video for her YouTube channel. "I hope you're all well! Today we're doing a q&a," she said as she held up her phone continuing with, "I went on tumblr and asked you guys to ask me some anonymous questions and I'm gonna try and answer most of the them!" She nodded smiling at the camera, pleased with her delivery of the video for today so far.

"Okay so what I'm gonna do is scroll through and stop at random...first question is..." she trailed off scrolling through the many questions she received, " if you weren't a YouTuber what would you be?" Irene pondered the thought for a moment before answering confidently with "an architect for sure! I love design, as you guys know, and I just think that would be an amazing job!" 

Irene continued answering questions uninterrupted until her girlfriend Seulgi got home. "Babe! I'm home!" Seulgi yelled through the house as she put down some groceries in the kitchen.

"I'm filming, babe!" Irene called back, Seulgi entered Irene's filming room with a smile of admiration across her face, she always loved how excited Irene got about filming for her fans.

"Hey baby," Seulgi said as she walked over waving to the camera before giving Irene a quick kiss on the lips. "Hey babe," Irene said as she went in for another quick kiss, "what're you filming there?" Seulgi asked as she grabbed a seat to sit off camera.

"Just a little tumblr q&a," Irene said as she scrolled to find the next question, "oooo ok, any juicy ones yet?" Seulgi questioned shooting her girlfriend a suggestive wink and seductive smirk.

Irene couldn't lie, everything about Seulgi turned her on, especially when she would wink or smirk at her, knowing exactly what it does to her.

"No, not yet," Irene replies in a surprisingly calm voice, considering how her mind is racing right now.  "Ok so next question, what's your favourite colour?" Irene smiled at the simplicity and innocence of the question, Seulgi laughed lightly, "easy, navy blue, next" the dancer said proudly.

"Babe, this isn't a 'who knows who best' video," Irene chuckled at her girlfriend before scrolling to the next question earning a shrug from Seulgi. "Oh wow," Irene muttered and Seulgi's ears perked up, "what? Is it a juicy one?" she questioned hopefully earning a small glare from her girlfriend.

"Anyway...the next question is..are you a top or a bottom?" Irene said cautiously waiting for Seulgi to answer, but she didn't, instead she waited for Irene to answer with smug look on her face.

"Well," Irene started, a smirk growing on her face knowing just how to annoy her girlfriend. 

"Well, I'm obviously a top and Seulgi is a bottom, you guys know this already!" Irene said cockily smirking at the camera and then her girlfriend. Seulgi quirked a brow at the girl smirking at her, "oh really? Are you sure about that babe?" she asked with a hint of amusement in her voice.

"Yep!" Irene quirked, "next question...where is the number one place you want to travel? Italy for sure." Seulgi then got up smirking to herself and left the room as Irene continued to answer questions slightly confused with her girlfriend's departure. 

"Alright guys that wraps up today's video!" Irene chirped with a clap of her hands, "thank you all for the many questions, they were great! I'll see you guys in the next video! Byeeee!" With that, Irene turned off her camera and packed away her set up still wondering where her girlfriend was.