Tom Olsen

Hello. My name is Tom Olsen. I am a senior at Washington High( I don't know if that's a real place or not.) I'm not exactly a nerd, but I'm not popular either. I am a straight A student, and I am on the tennis team. My only friends are Joseph Connors and Annabeth Chase. Joseph has curly brown hair and emerald green eyes. Annabeth has long Golden Honey Blonde hair and Stormy Gray eyes. They're both like me: Straight As, not popular, but not a nerd. Joseph is on the soccer team, and Annabeth runs track. I have a HUGE crush on Annabeth. So, after school today, I'm going to ask her out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ This lime fell of the Princess Andromeda and broke~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After school today, I saw Annabeth reading a book underneath an oak tree. I walked up to her, my heart pounding.

"Hey, Annabeth? I-I was w-w-wondering if y-you would want to-" I was cut off by the roar of an engine drone the parking lot. I saw a swamp green BMW roll into the lot. I turned back to Annabeth, but she wasn't there. I looked around until I saw her running towards the BMW. Out of the driver seat stepped a tall, muscular man, wearing a black t shirt and jeans. Annabeth jumped into his arms and kissed him. In that moment, my heart shattered like broken glass. I could feel tears brimming my eyes, but I wiped them and ran to my car. As soon as I was in the car, I cried my eyes out. I sat there, just crying until I pulled myself together and drove home.

And that's how I met Percabeth.

Hey guys! Sorry for two short ones in a row. Tomorrow I will update three time to make up for it. See you then!

People meet Percabethजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें