𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞 || 𝐁𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐩𝐭.𝟐

Start from the beginning

"Rafe, just leave us alone, please," Pope begged from Francine's left, pleading with the blonde to let her go. His voice caused the girl to turn her head, without thinking, to look at him. He was being blocked by Topper who was going on about letting Rafe be, pushing the boy back every step forward he took.

Francine was about to move and help her friend, but Rafe pushed the golf club further into her cheek, causing her attention to shift back to him. He grabbed her jaw with his free hand, keeping the golf club in place. The hard grip he had on her face caused the girl to flinch from the slight pain. Rafe turned her head to look at him, "Tell me, Fran, what would your mother think about this?" She narrowed her eyes, keeping her mouth shut as she took in his crazy look. After she didn't answer, he squeezed harder on her jaw, making more pain shoot throughout her face. "Hm? I wonder. What she would think about you slummin' it with this trash?"

"Shut the fuck up Rafe," Francine hissed, barely able to move her mouth due to the strong hold he had on her jaw. Which was definitely going to bruise, her frustration towards him, only made Rafe grin wider than before.

     "Oh, I see," Rafe hummed, nodding to himself. "She won't like it very much, right? Katerina Gold doesn't associate with pogues and her perfect daughter doesn't either. I wonder what she'd say when she figures out you aren't all she thought you were. She probably doesn't even notice you anymore, because I know for a fact that she's been over to my place a lot lately." Francine looked at him with wide eyes, finally knowing where her mom has been disappearing lately. She completely disregarded all the threats the boy sent her way and focused on the last statement. Rafe saw the shock that was clear on her features and clicked his tongue with a chuckle. "Oh, she never told you. Her and Ward are working on a project, I think it's really important."

     "No, she would've told me," Francine shook her head, a frown on her face as she denied the idea of her mother working on a 'big project' with Ward Cameron. Surely, she would've told her, the teen was Katerina's only child. Francine was even sure that the woman didn't even tell her husband about her whereabouts because lately, Christopher seemed just as confused as the girl about everything going on.

     Rafe leaned down to her level, narrowing his eyes into a glare. He brought his face close to hers, too close for comfort. The girl leaned her head back, not wanting to get too close to the boy, in case he tried anything. "I wouldn't blame her for not telling you anyway, you're just a pogue whore."

     Pope finally got past Topper, who suddenly got distracted by his friend's shocking words. "Hey, Rafe, leave her alone!" The older kook spun around quickly pulling both his hand and the golf club off of Francine's face. The girl stumbled backward, her face throbbing from where his hand once was, feeling slight relief from the pain. Rafe lifted the club up and brought it down onto Pope's head, a huge gash being left over. The boy fell to the ground out of impact as the three kooks stood over him. Rafe tilted his head to the side, letting out a few laughs. Topper was staring at his friend with wide eyes, not thinking that Rafe was going to go that far. And Francine was rubbing her cheek, rushing to the boy's side. She knelt down beside him, looking up at the kooks in front of her. She didn't understand how she could be put in the same social category as them, it's people like Rafe and Topper that make her ashamed to be considered a kook. 

     "Stay down bitch!" Rafe yelled at the pogue who was cradling his head in pain. Francine glared up at the boy, his face showing no remorse, he just scowled at Pope and herself. She didn't understand what has gotten into Rafe lately, he was just flying completely off the handle. Usually she'd blame his cocaine addiction, but now, she wasn't so sure it was that simple, there had to be something else wrong.

     Topper grabbed the older boy's shoulder, finally mustering up the confidence to try and stop Rafe from going any further. Sure, he didn't like pogues, but his friend was going too far, it wasn't a fair fight, Pope had nothing and Rafe had a golf club. "Hey, let's just go."