Afterword

Hello everyone! :D

Thank you so much for sticking with me till the end. Secret Wings is the first book I've ever written, but it certainly won't be the last.
This is all thanks to you, supportive readers. If it wasn't for you, Secret Wings wouldn't have gotten much farther than Chapter 5. Your support pushed me to keep writing, and I'm ever so grateful for it.

Now, SW will be undergoing some rewriting. It still has many flaws, which need to be fixed as I plan to publish it one day. So please, if you spotted any plot holes or have anything you think needs clarification or want to see more of, leave me a comment!
Notably, I'm planning on having a bit more action towards the middle of the book, and have a bit more of Lance, who was supposed to be important but was overthrown by Bree. (Come on, which ones of you actually remember him?)

As for the sequel, I already have lots of ideas for it, so don't worry, the story isn't over yet!
The title will be Lost Wings, and I'll let you get started on guesses on what Book 2 will be about!

Also, if you enjoyed the book, friendly reminder for those of you who haven't voted that votes are extremely appreciated! (They really are, more than you know!)

Love you all, and don't forget to keep this book in your library or in your archived books to see any new updates!
(Next update: poll results and oneshots results)

MLB998