(Eclipse) Chapter 9

Seth's Pov

It's been three week since the battle and Naomi got bitten and she haven't woke up yet.

Carlisle said that her wolf Gene is trying to to fight off the venom that's in her bloodstream but if it doesn't, she can die.

I've been sitting next Naomi in the medical room at the Cullens holding her hand.

My sister Leah, Jake, and Sam have been trying to get me to eat and get some sleep but i don't want to leave her side.

Finally Jake convince me take a shower while he watch her and talk to her so I headed home and took a shower while Jake watches her.

After I took a shower, I headed back to the Cullens and when I got there, I sat next my sister Leah. She haven't been herself since Naomi got bitten and feel like it's her fault as for me, I still not talking to anyone.

Esme and Carlisle ask to talk to me and Leah in the kitchen so we went to the kitchen and sat down on the chairs as Esme placed two plates that had a sandwich on it in front of us looking at us and say

"How you guys holding up?" she said giving us a sad smile

We didn't answer

Carlisle sighs as he say

"I know you're worried about Naomi. We all are. What Naomi did end up saving someone that she loves as a sister as well as saving everyone" looking at Leah

Leah started crying silently as she looked at Carlisle and Esme and say

"If it wasn't for me trying to get that newborn, Naomi wouldn't have got bit, it's my fault"

Esme walked around the counter to Leah and comfort her pulling her in a hug as Leah cried.

Even though Leah hates the Cullens, she only trust Esme and Carlisle. The rest, she's still having trouble trusting but eventually she will

Esme looked at Leah with comforting smile and say

"It's not your fault Leah, you was just trying to get the newborn before it got to us, you didn't know Naomi was going to do that ok, she'll be ok"

Leah nodded her head as she looked at me and say

"Seth"

I didn't answer as I started to quietly cry as I felt her arms around me as she comforts me.

Leah rubbed my back softly saying

"It's ok"

I shook my head no with tears running down my face as I looked at everyone and say

"NO, IT'S NOT OK! IT FEELS LIKE MY WORLD COLLAPSED! I CAN'T SLEEP, EAT THINKING ABOUT NAOMI! I LOVE HER SO MUCH SINCE THE DAY WE IMPRINTED ON EACH OTHER! SHE'S MY EVERYTHING! SHE'S IN THERE FIGHTING FOR HER LIFE RIGHT NOW! WHAT IF SHE DOESN'T SURVIVE HUH! I CAN'T LOSE HER! I JUST CAN'T! " as I fell to ground crying and sobbing hard while my sister comfort me.

Then all of sudden I heard a voice that made me froze say

"Well it's a good thing you didn't lose me huh?"

Everyone gasped as I looked up to see Naomi smiling at me.

Naomi's Pov

I woke up in a room looking around, the last thing I remember was tackling a newborn and getting bit.

So I got up the table and walked over to the mirror looking at myself and saw that my body was a bit more complex, my hair was still rose gold pink, my eyes was still brown but with blood red specks in them.