03

Sowon's POV

After school, I went to eat snacks first. Then, I went to the house of the student I'll be tutoring. 'What a big house they have' I thought to myself.

I went and rang the doorbell. After a few seconds, the maid asked me to go in. I waited and sat on their couch while the maid is calling the student.

Then I heard some footsteps indicating that someone is going downstairs. "Are you my tutor?" she asked me. "Yes, I am" I told her. "I'm Hwang Eunbi by the way and you can call me Sinb" she told me.

"I'm Kim Sojung or you can call me Sowon" I told her. "I assume that you're older than me so I'll address you as eonnie" she told me and I just nodded. We went to her room.

'Messy room huh' I thought to myself after seeing her room. It's not that messy, it's unorganized. Her study table looks so neat.

"Let's start" she told me. "So, I'll be teaching you the major subjects. We'll start at Science first." I told her. She just nodded. 'She's not interested in studying' I thought to myself.

The first few minutes of tutoring her is good. While time passes by she sometimes holds her cellphone and scroll down, meaning she's losing interest.

"Can you please not hold your phone? I'm teaching you here" I told her coldly. "But I'm not interested and I'm bored" she told me and went to her bed. "You can go now" she told me.

"You know what? Your parents are right. You're nothing but a lazy child" I told her. "What did you say? I want you to repeat it" she told me.

"You know what? Your parents are right. You're nothing but a lazy child" I repeated the exact same words I told her a while ago. "You really repeated it huh?" she told me. "Well you told me to" I told her.

"I heard that you'll be handling your company soon. How can you handle it with that lazy attitude of yours? You won't be able to achieve anything" I added. She just looks at me angry.

"Let's make a deal then" she told me while smirking. "If I got A on all major subjects, you'll be following my orders" she added. "What if you don't? I'm pretty sure you won't get an A you lazy kid" I told her.

"You're choice. Tell me what you want" she told me. "Then treat me at one of the expensive restaurants" I told her. "Okay, deal" she told me.

I tutored her for 2 and a half hours. She listens to me very well and she didn't hold her phone and I was pretty shocked.

"Okay then I'll see you the next day then since I'm only tutoring you 4 times a week" I told her. "Don't forget the deal huh?" she told me. "Yeah yeah I won't. You can go play your games now" I told her. She just nodded.