"Can it, chunky cheese. You're not staring at a mirror!" I slapped her hand away and turned back to the officer, completely forgetting about all my classmates. "Listen, I'm sorry, but I'm stressed. I'm tired. I'm scared. I didn't want people knowing this because I was afraid that would immediately make them a victim. Now that I really think about it, everyone in Paris are all victims because she could attack at any given moment. I was afraid no one would believe me, because. . . here's the catch. The murderer is my damn twin sister!"

Everyone around me gasped, and it was when I was pulled back into reality and remembered my classmates were still here, looking shocked and confused, but mostly shocked. I hadn't wanted to scare them at all, even though I knew this whole thing was creepy; I just wanted them to know that they came here to stay and be safe, keeping away from harm.

"I need you all to stay here. I promise we're going to fix this. There's a bunch of us; there's only one of her. You're going to be living in this palace," I pointed at a random maid, "she'll help you with your rooms. Show them the empty bedrooms, and have them pick which one they would like. That's an order!" I folded my arms as I watched the maid quickly nod and started leading the way. I noticed one girl stayed behind from the group though, and I turned around to face Rose. She had always been the sweetest, the cutest and the little kid in my classroom, always needing help with everything, sometimes being naive over things, but most of the time, just bringing a smile up on people's face. The last time I ever saw Rose was when I was being crowned queen; she'd come to my Coronation Oath. "Rose, is there a problem?"

"I. . .all this. . ." She grinned as she pointed around. "It just feels so unreal. I've always wanted to come over to the Royal Palace, and now I'm even living in it. But, I didn't want it to happen like this." Her smile slowly turned upside down. "I mean. . .to hear that there's a creepy murderer out there, it really creeps me out, and I definitely know that I'm going to have nightmares, but. . .I would feel much better if I was sleeping in the same room as my protector. Yes, you." She poked my chest. "In other words, can I instead just sleep in your room for maybe two nights, because that would really help me to calm down this terror inside of me. I hate it when I feel fear."

I let out a sigh. Just like I'd thought, I'd scared the crap out of some people. I was going to have to check up on them every single time, make sure they were all doing okay, and just convince them that everything was okay. "Listen, Rose," I reached in to take her arm, but immediately after I touched her, I felt myself falling to my knees. I could hear Rose in front of me, asking me if I was okay, but I didn't reply. Instead, I shut my eyes, and when I opened them again, I was in a different location.

Another memory, wasn't it?

But why was I getting this, especially from Rose? I looked around, and again, found myself standing right in front of a house. I quickly noticed it was the house Rose lived in, so I asked myself whether I was supposed to go inside or not. I didn't really get to think much into the question, because I instantly heard another voice. I turned my head around to see Rose holding a bag of grocery and humming to a song while skipping over to her house. I watched her while standing completely still as she walked up to her door, placed the bag down, and started searching for her key.

A sound was heard then, and both Rose and I looked the other way to see that a car had broken down nearby. Rose was quick to drop everything she was doing and rush over to where the car was, although I doubted she could even do anything to help. I followed as well, seeing that the car somewhat looked quite familiar. It was quite small, main color was blue, while these yellow and green lines were everywhere; it was quite a mess, I guess. Rose stepped up to the car, and called out, "hey, anyone here?" That's when a girl with huge round glasses poked her head out from the other side and greeted Rose with a warm welcome.

Bridgette!

"Oh my goodness. . .Queen Marinette, it's so good to see you!" Rose immediately got excited and rushed over. I could feel even more fear rising as Rose wrapped her arms around Bridgette, thinking she was me, but luckily, Bridgette didn't pull out some kind of knife and started stabbing the blood out of her. Rose actually managed to step back from her after the hug without getting hurt. I mean, it was great and all, but I seriously wondered why. Bridgette said she was after one of my classmates, and Rose was one of my classmates. She couldn't have just came over to Rose for no reason. . .or maybe, her car was really broken down. "Marinette, what are you doing around here? Is this your car? Wow, I was kind of expecting to you to be riding some kind of limo or something," Rose laughed it off.

Bridgette reached inside her car and took something out, then she handed it over to Rose. Rose's face changed from the excited bubbly woman she was to a terrified one. "A picture of my family. Why are they being tied up? What's wrong with them?!" Rose turned and looked over at Bridgette again, and this time, I could actually see her getting mad. It was rare to see Rose ever getting mad, but when it came to her family being in danger, it was understandable that she would be like this. "Tell me where they are right now!"

Bridgette took off the glasses she had been wearing and threw them off as if they were garbage. She then faced Rose, this time, a twisted smirk tugging up on her lips. "I want us to get one thing straight right here. I'm not Marinette. You could say I'm her twin sister, although, I really don't like being known as that." Bridgette stepped up forward towards Rose while Rose walked backwards. "Your family is in danger, Rosie. You don't want them gone, do you?"

Rose immediately shook her head and Bridgette's smirk only grew wider. "That's good to hear. Nobody wants their family in danger. I'll return your family to you after you've done something for me." She reached inside her car again and pulled something wrapped in a small blanket. I walked forward to get a closer look, and when the blanket was unwrapped from the item, I almost choked on my saliva to see it was a knife. "Nothing too big," Bridgette shrugged, while Rose looked like she was on verge of tears. "I just need you to use this on Marinette when you get the chance."

Rose pushed the knife away. "No! I'm not going to do something like that. You witch!"

"Wow, seems like Rosie Rosie loves Marinette more than her family," Bridgette chuckled. "It's okay, sweetheart. Let me help you out a bit." Bridgette took something else that had been wrapped in the blanket; it was this tiny, purple bottle. It kind of looked like some potion.

Rose seemed to be frozen to the floor because she couldn't move at all. I kept shouting for her to rush back home, call 911, but then I remembered that Bridgette looked like me, and people might misunderstand. Bridgette opened up the small bottle, before she grabbed ahold of Rose's neck, squeezing it a little, which got Rose to cough a couple of times. I didn't want to watch this, but I forced my eyes on them. Not even daring to move, but choking instead, Rose didn't try to escape out of her grasp. Bridgette turned the bottle upside down, and whatever was inside of it came out, landing right inside of Rose's wide-opened mouth. After that had happened, Bridgette let go of her neck and moved away, leaving Rose to cough for some time, before she looked back up.

Rose, what did she do to you? I watched as Rose gave Bridgette a nasty look, before looking down at the ground but taking her hand out. "Give it," she said. "I'll do as you say!"