Chapter 1: I become a fairytale princess

Start from the beginning

"Dolphins aren't fish, they're mammals actually." He corrected.

"No way, if it lives in the ocean it has to be a fish!"

"Not everything is, whales are actually mammals. Dolphins and whales have to regularly come up for air because of it."

"What next? Sharks are actually mammals too."

"No, they're fish."

"But how-"

"How about you both shut up, Chiron's about to make an announcement." Annabeth scowled at them, tilting her head towards the centaur who had begun to rise out of his wheelchair, catching the attention of the other campers who began to subside their conversations.

"Good morning campers! I hope that most of you slept well." Murmurs flew around the camp as the demigods all at once attempted to provide the centaur with a satisfactory answer, Chiron lifted a hand up to silence them once more, once their voices had completely faded in the space of the dining pavilion he continued speaking. "Good, it's nice to see that we're all improving. Well, let's move on to today's announcement." Shockingly it caught the immediate attention of all the half-bloods, I know, imagine having that privilege to catch the attention of over 100 ADHD demigods, that centaur deserves a medal.

"All activities have been cancelled for today as there'll be a Head Counsellor meeting after breakfast and it may take all day." A few groans and cheers were thrown around the area at the news, Annabeth frowned at the information pondering over what could be so important that Chiron had to cancel all activities and have a meeting possibly lasting all today. Her grey eyes caught the concerned look that Percy threw her way. They stared at each other for a few seconds communicating through raised eyebrows, widened eyes, and the occasional quirk of the lip. His hand on her waist gave a quick squeeze before he planted a gentle kiss to the crown of her head. As long as we're together.

Chiron settled down as he allowed himself to be drowned in the rising noise of the children and teens, he bit into a stick of celery and let out a weary sigh, he wished that he didn't have to burden the heroes with a plausible quest so soon after the war, on the bright side at least there was the possibility that there might be no prophecy and it may be relatively undemanding for them. He stroked the hairs of his beard as his mind wandered off, perhaps they could use this as a chance to take a break besides what's the worst that could happen to them?

At 12 Grimmauld Place...

Third-person PoV:

Harry frowned down at the piece of parchment paper as he scribbled away. Even though he still had two weeks of the holiday left to complete his summer homework he still felt like it'd be near impossible to even complete it at all, he still had to try though at least with his potion homework, it would just provide Snape with even more of a reason to give him detention.

He could feel Hermione and Ron's eyes burning into his back as he faced away from them in an effort to do some work. He was still angry at them for not owling him while he was left ignorant of the going on's in the wizarding world. But they didn't matter right now he had to concentrate on his work. Harry was interrupted from his train of thoughts by a knock on the door, the door swung open before any of them could respond.

"Hey." Ginny gave Harry a shy smile before turning to look at Ron. "We're all being called down for an Order meeting." Ah, right, the Order of the Phoenix, the group that Dumbledore created with the sole purpose of defeating Voldemort, but clearly Harry wasn't good enough to join despite fighting Voldemort and surviving last year.

"Why would they want us to join them when they've done everything they can to stop us from eavesdropping?" Ron scowled, his nose wrinkled and the freckles on his cheeks and nose moved with it. Just yesterday they had used some of George and Fred's test products: Extendable Ears to try and catch anything, but a Muffliato charm had been cast on the door and thus their eavesdropping had ended.