02

┍━━━━━━━♔━━━━━━━┑

┍━━━━━━━♔━━━━━━━┑

This is the practice of the world ,
Which If you love the most ,
Will break you .

┕━━━━━━━♔━━━━━━━┙

[ σɳҽ'ʂ Pσʋ ]

.
.
.
.

Red Dress, befitting for those who want to show confidence and power . But surely for Cielle, red is not for her. The confidence and power, she don't need it. She don't want people to notice her with this amazing dress of hers. Anyways it's a no for her .

"How about this miss? " said the maid still showing her a red dress.

Her maid has been showing all kind of red dress , but all of it was rejected by their young miss who was sitting cross leg on the main round couch in her luxurious walk in closet.

'This closet is uselessly big. ' she thought looking around her closet whilst waiting for the maid to bring another dress.

Her closet has been modified. It was a bit bigger and modern than her old ones. Theres even a lot of classy clothes from their family fashion house and others famous brands.

(A/n: I have posted a book where it has all the thing I imagine bout her like her outfits , closet,house ect. You can check it out in my profile.)

"Didn't I tell you that I don't want to wear red? Can you please choose another colour? Please Mrs.Kim ." she said practically begging at the old head maid.

The head maid just look at her with the slightest pity for the young girl. She has always thought of the young Miss and young Master as her own children , and so do the siblings thought of Mrs.Kim as their mother.

"I'm sorry Cielle-ah. Your mother wants you to wear red, especially the first one that i showed earlier." said Mrs Kim standing while holding a rejected bright red dress in her arms.