Who is this?

Sky P.O.V

After leaving and walked a but we heard a loud groan. ( NOT IN THAT WAY!) We look back to find a girl around our age gripping her head in pain. She looked at us. She looked scared yet confused. Could she see us? We decided to drag her along. Literately! She muscles gave up pretty quickly and she wasn't struggling. Wierd. I was expecting more of fight. Deadlox looked at her confusingly. I guess it was weird seeing in the forest. When we got to the castle I decided to carry her. She reminded of how light Dawn was. Dawn how I hate her. We got to the medical area to see whats wrong. She looked at us. She seemed to excited when she saw Ty. She look at the rest of us. Strange. I guess she will be fine.
Shadows POV
After I felt a soft bed under I got up. My vision has cleared and I could see. The first thing I saw was the hybrid kid. He lives with them! I can make friends with them now! The guy who had sunglasses on looked at me weird and then ignored it. The memory came back. The pain came back and I pulled my hand on my head everyone ran to me. My vision was blurry again and a ringing noise went off in my ear. They looked at me. It looks like I got the good guys.