45 Influence

Part 45 

Sneha got surrounded by people. Someone sprinkled water on her face. But no use. Rohan was observing everything from aloof. It seems, she lost her energy completely.

That's when police patrol crossed the way. An inspector got down from the jeep and inquired about Sneha.

Rohan dialed Arnav.

Arnav: Yes, Rohan. Any problem?

Rohan: Sneha fainted. Police are inquiring about her. If they identify her, they will arrest her. Only you can do something ASR.

Arnav: Let her get arrested.

Rohan: What do you mean? Didn't you want her to starve more?

Arnav: Yes... but now, I want her to be in jail.

Rohan: Are you sure?

Arnav: Yes... make it possible.

Rohan: Ok...

Cutting the call, Rohan went to the crowd.

Rohan: Arrey... she looks like Dr. Sneha...

He said to the inspector to hear. The inspector looked at him jerking.

Inspector: Are you sure?

Rohan: I think so. I had seen her just once.

Inspector: Peter, bring my phone.

He ordered a constable. He rushed to him with his phone. He searched for the photo which he got from the department. He matched the photo with Sneha. He nodded yes. He called the woman PC.

Inspector: Arrest her... she is the one who we are searching for.

The woman PC picked her up and to the jeep.

Rohan messaged to Arnav, "Sneha arrested".

Arnav smirked and sighed in relief. he intentionally did that, Khushi to notice.

Khushi: What happened Arnav? you look relaxed?

Arnav: I'm... and you will also be.

Khushi: Means?

Arnav: Police arrested Sneha.

Khushi's eyes went wide open and her jaw dropped unknowingly.

Khushi: Is that true?

Arnav: Yes. She will be in the dungeon soon.

Khushi hugged him happily.

Khushi: Thank you Devi Maiya... I will breathe freely.

Arnav looked at her awestruck. BREATHE? Like really? Had she been suffocating even to breathe, thinking about Sneha? He hugged her tightly.

Arnav: You can freely do whatever you want.

Khushi nodded yes. She rushed out to share the happiest message with everyone. Arnav sighed in relief. He wanted to punish Sneha brutally before she gets the punishment lawfully. But it ruins Khushi's peace of mind. She will be in fear until Sneha is OUT. For him, Khushi's happiness is more important than punishing Sneha. However, she will get her punishment. He came out following Khushi.

He saw her hugging Arshi whereas Raizadas looked so excited. Arnav stood folding his hands.

La: What next Khushi?

Khushi: We are going to get Arshi's school admission tomorrow.

Payal: Then?

Before Khushi answered,