CHAPTER 15 ( PART 2)

What?" he whispered again,

There was silence as Asim confusingly looked at his  sister.

"Who is that bastard ?" he said finally breaking the silence with rage, "Sab khatam ho chuka h Asim"  Shehnaaz whispered,
"No no no tune mujhe bataya nhi  , I thought we shared everything with each other but .. "he yelled  at the end breaking down

"Mujhe nhi pata tha ki tu kive react karega " said Sana

"well, I would have kicked his ass " asim replied

"Aur yahi main nhi chahti thi" sana whispered
"I am hurt, ki tune mujhse itni badi baat chupayi  , I mean .."

He was at loss of words when Sidharth arrived. Sana  left the place saying that she wants to be alone but nevertheless Sidharth followed her .

Shivika turns to Asim  who had a numb expression on his face .

you didnt tell me princess , I trusted you , how could you ? he said .

She tried to grab his hand but he pulled away and sat down near the pool .

I want to know , EVERYTHING

I dont think you are ready______.

tell me Shivika

Shivika her name he didnt call her princess , thats what affected her the most , more than she thought it would .
She sat near him
She almost died that day  Aditya  , uske boyfriend ne use cheat kiya uski close friend ke sath joh usse bohot zyaada hurt kar gya  she was walking on the road after seeing all this and was in a state of shock toh uska accident ho gya tha agar paramedic time par nhi aate toh   ..."  As shivika told in the dreadful story that was till date kept under the covers , Aditya listened carefully with rage growing inside him , he was  angry on Sana's ex ,on sana   and every character  of the story  but mostly he was guilt ridden and at last  he was angry on himself .

After the story was over he looked up and in his eyes he showed  all those emotions which shivika has never seen , she saw a whole new side of asim  today .

He stood up , clasped his hands to his mouth  , pulled his hair , bent his head downwards and started crying  . His legs became weak and he collapsed on the floor   . He kneeled and touched the floor  with his head , his chest was burning . Shivika touched his shoulders softly and lightly patted on his back , he turned towards her and hugged her tightly. "It's .... It's all my fault , I couldn't protect my  sister"  he stated between his cries.
"Shhh.....you are not at fault Asim "
"I am "
"No"
A clash of thunder was heard in the distance.
                          ~
Meanwhile,
Sana  stood near the railing , staring towards the ocean as tears rolled down her cheeks.
"Shehnaaz..." She heard Sidharth calling her name , wiping off the tears she turned to face him.
"Yaar chala jaa mujhe thodi der akele rehna h!"Sana states
"No" he simply replied.
"Dekh, mujhe nhi pata ki actual main kya hua h  , but tu mujhse baat kar sakti h agar tu chahti h  , I might....."
"Tu nhi samjhega  " she sighed and continued,
"Yaar maine abhi bhai ko hurt kardia sidharth bohot zyaada itna ki voh apne aap ko galat samjh raha hoga ...." She confessed , a hiccup followed and no sooner the tears started trickling down her eyes again , and just when her hands found their way up to her cheeks to wipe them off , sidharth didn't stopped her.
"Let them flow" he breathed.
"Main janta hun usse , voh tujhe apne workout sessions and parties se bhi zyaada pyaar karta h " he added in attempt to lighten the intensity between them.
"Yaar main ek no. ki gadhi hun " mumbled Sana
"Voh toh ho usmain koi baat hi nhi hai " he responded ( kisiko kuch yaad aya gaadhi pe dil aya toh pari kya cheeze abh samajh aya 😂)
And embraced her in a tight hug , it would be an understatement to say that Sana didn't needed it , she cried her heart out in his arms as cinnamon filled her nostrils , she felt home and after a long time she felt loved.
"Tujhe pata h na mujhe haarna pasand nhi h toh main revenge leta hun😂" he  remarked breaking the silence .
"Haan!"
"Haan , par tu itni bhi buri nhi h , shayad tereko baksh du  "
He smirked,
"Oh my my devil , I AM HONOURED"
"Chal be paka mat!" he replied rolling his eyes and pulling away from sana.
"No , i am serious huh  ,tu kya karta mere sath?"
"Well , main tujhe yahan se niche fekh deta  he commented
"Hayeee tu kitna papii hai , tu  inni sohni kudi nu  niche fekh deta ?" She gasped
"Try me ," he smirked
" Naam se hi devil hai bas varna toh cutie pie hai ' she winked
"Itna pyaar kab hua humse 🙈" bowed Sidharth resulting in an elegant yet rare sight of a blushing Sana
"And there comes the beautiful, cheeky smile of the Sugar , dingdingdingdingding...dingdingdingdingding......"
They giggled , it felt good after a long time,
A clash of thunder was heard in the distance
"Tum haste huye achi lagti ho "
Mentioned Asim
They turned to face him,
"Main jata hun abhi " stated Sidharth  and left them with the soothing sound of waves crashing with the ship.
Asim  was the first one to break the silence .
" Isn't it funny  how  the times have changed you used to tell  me the stupidest things in the world and now that you  have so much going on in your life and you did not tell me that's what hurts  me the most ," Asim wanted to continue but Sana stopped him "Asim, you mean the world to me , you are my brother , my best friend , I just want you to know that I chose not to tell you because that was my fight to win , my fight to stand up again from the failures , okay I love you ❤" 

Asim continued , " but as your brother, as your best friend I had the right to know, I wanted to be with you but I couldn't , and it's all my fault I shouldn't have let you deal with it alone , I promised that you that I will protect you till eternity and I couldn't keep it--- "

Sana interrupted him, "It's not your fault , you didn't know "

"well, I was supposed to know" He sighed.

With this Asim's eyes glistened with tears , soo to stop the melodrama to happen again Sana  joked" since when did we both started fighting upon other things than chocolates " and a smile appeared on Asim's face .

They both fell into a comfortable silence listening to the soothing sound of the waves clashing with the ship.
--------------------------------------------------------
Hidden secrets revealed !
I think youuu got your cute sidnaaz content ❤️😁
again agar comment aur votes nhi karoge toh nhi daalungi next chapter !
Kyuki kahani abhi baaki h mere dost !

VOTE
COMMENT
SHARE
LOVE YOU TONS ❤️
STAY SAFE 🙏
TAKE CARE ❣️
SEE YOU GUYS TOMORROW 😊