♥♥♥ T.J. Hammond X Diana Smythe ♥♥♥

When Diana got down stairs after another heavy night's sleep, she came face to face with TJ and his grandmother Margaret argueing about him trying to sneak out and drink or drug himself

Diana's outfit:

When Diana got down stairs after another heavy night's sleep, she came face to face with TJ and his grandmother Margaret argueing about him trying to sneak out and drink or drug himself Diana's outfit:

Margaret: Tj, you know this bad for you...stop sneaking out to do things that you know are very wrong.
Tj: its my life not yours.
Margaret: Tj, please think about what your doing...i'm your grandmother i care about and love you.
Tj: i know that but as i said this is MY choice.

Diana: Now why isn't this surprising me these days?! Aren't you both tired for argueing about the same topic every single morning in your rich lives?

Tj and Margaret: morning Diana and no not really.

Diana: Figures *says while making her way towards he exit*

TJ: were you going so early Diana? *asks turning to face her*

Diana: Rehearsal. My brother agreed to drive me as much as he doesn't want to

TJ: you know i could take you if you wanted it.

Diana: I doubt that's what you want tho Teej

TJ: i'm serious here, i would if you asked me.

Diana: Are you willing to stay for the lesson as well?

TJ: if you want me to do that then yeah.
Meanwhile Margaret watches them with a small smile on her face.

Diana: Go get your car keys then. I'll text Sebastian that he's free to go

TJ: *nods* i'm on it. *says walking off to get them*

Diana grins at that as she gets her phone out and texting her brother that he was off duty for the day

Sebastian of course jumps for joy thinking "alright"
it doesn't take long for Tj to return with car keys in hand.
Tj: Got em.

Diana: Are you really gonna leave without your shoes as well?

TJ: *his eyes widen only now realizing that* Shoot, i'll be right back. *runs of again to get his shoes*
Margret: *giggles* he changes so fast when your around.

Diana: It's another one of my talents I guess

Margret: i suppose so.
that's also when Tj returns again now wearing shoes and the car keys in hand.
Tj: okay, now i think i got everthing.

Diana: Wallet or phone?

Tj: i have them both with me *says as he takes them out of his pocket and shows her*

Diana: ID card?

Tj: Got that as well. *says as he puts his Phone back in his pocket before he opens his wallet showing her his ID*

Diana: Cool. Let's go then *says as she hooks her arm with his*

Tj: Alright. *smiles putting it away as well*
Margret: we'll i'll see you two after your lesson. *says with a smile*
Tj: yeah, sure. Bye grandma. *says as he starts walking out the door and towards his car with Diana by his side*