❤❤❤ Bucky Barnes X Diana Rogers X Edward Stark ❤❤❤

During another pary at theAvenger Tower Diana was on the balcony sitting and thinking when Bucky camelooking for her and saw the sad look in her eyes

Bucky: hey, why the sad look? *asks walking over and stops at her side*

Diana: It's not sad. I was disappointed and went out for a breath. I didn't want to spoil your mood because of my personal dramas.

Bucky: okay out with it, it's better to get it off your chest.

Diana: How well do you know Tony's son?

Bucky: I would say between good and pretty good, why? What did that idiot do?

Diana: When Nick brought me to the team, he didn't know I knew Ed. We have known each other for nearly 20 years now and he used to be my best friend. Recently however he showed me a side of him that hurt me a lot and the fact that he had no bravery to say them in person broke my heart.

Bucky: *his eyes widen at the info before they narrow* i should have known, like father like son. *growls*

Diana: When we started seeing each other again, we became very close. We traveled around with his car, drank coffee in the rain, shared a lot of things. He could talk to me about everything, especially for his dead mother. For a year and a half he revealed himself to me and awakened my old feelings for him. At the time, he was in a relationship with a college colleague of mine. He never had sexual intentions towards me until they broke up. During that she thought he cheated on her with me which never happened. However one day after a misunderstanding we stopped talking for a few months.

Bucky: go on, I can tell there's a lot more you haven't said yet.

Diana He thought I hated him for the things she told me. But I never hated him. I did not judge him by other people's words. He explained everything to me even when I didn't need to. But the fact that he hid from me that he was dating another girl a week after our last meeting and the fact that he didn't tell me he didn't feel anything for me hurt me the most. He took my verginity the night we made up and the fact that he is only nowsaying he feels nothing is confusing me a lot. I could feel his racing heart, he used to say stuff deep in his heart while we were alone and I am really under the impression that he is misleading himself and listens to his brain instead.

Bucky: so from what I understand, he says one thing but his eyes, actions and heart don't say the same. I'll kill him

Diana: Actully no one needs to do anything. He needs to figure it out on his own. I am not the one not listening to their heart here.

Bucky: true.

Diana: I don't think he can tell me all this, because he doesn't have the courage to look me in the eye, because he knows that his heart wants one thing, but his mind won't prevail.

Bucky: Poor guy, he's in for the worst days of his life

Diana: At first I thought I was wrong, but he was holding my hand, he was lying on the same bed with me, kissing me, but only the first night we did the first act. Then he avoided my lips because he knew they were his weakness. I can see that clear and I could hear it in his voice and my opinion is that this isn't over yet.

Bucky: let me guess you'll make him pay for this?

Diana: No, but I know he will come to me on his all to fix it. He is not that dumb. He's just blind

Bucky: you're letting em off easy.

Diana: I would never do something to hurt him intentionally. And if he does it's because he is thinking of everything else, he's stressed and emotionally unstable.

Bucky: your to good for a guy like him

Diana: And he is too emotional to allow others to play with him sexually.

Bucky: *sighs* just let the guy go if the only thing he does is hurt you

Diana: He says things that when he doesn't hold me he thinks with his head, but when he looks at me I see something else. I don't see a playboy, I see a boy who doesn't know what love is because he once told me that women say they love him and 10 days later that they hate him.

Bucky: i see

Diana: I'm a psychologist to a lot of people and now I'm wondering why I didn't see that back then
During this the said male was listening by the door with wide eyes and a racing heart at what he was hearing

Bucky: were still human don't blame yourself for that

Diana: I don't blame myself. I just want everything to return to normal

Bucky: that will depend anyway looks like someone here for you.

Diana: Thank you Uncle Bucky

Bucky: you're very welcome sweetheart. *says before taking his leave*

Diana then turns to Edward with crossed arms and a raised eyebrow

Edward: forgive me

Diana looks at him for a moment before opening her arms and smiles softly

Edward tears up as he breaks into a run towards her and falls right into her arms as tears start falling

Diana: You will never be alone, Ed. I know you better than anyone and you don't have to be afraid when you're with me. I can be your support. I love you more than anything in this world and I will always lend you a hand when you are on the brink of the abyss. *says as she hugs him close and presses her lips to his while Bucky, Sam, Steve and Tony were watching in the doorway*

Edward: thank you, thank you, I love you too. *says kissing her back*
Bucky: are we gonna have a talk with him later?
Steve: No, I think Diana got it handled.
Sam: besides we'll give her a hand when she needs us.
Bucky and Steve: Agreed.
Tony: I can't watch this anymore. *says leaving*