"You know... I apologize for brutally murdering your friend. He was an asshole but I gave him a quick death"

The knight's mood gets spoiled as he thinks about his late friend again. "... It's...fine"

Athanasia and Lucas stand from aside and clap slowly as everyone goes wild. Ever since they came back to the empire, Athanasia was immediately crowned Empress of Obelia and restored the empire to its regular state. Meanwhile, for Lucas, he was back to his usual job as Wizard of the Black Tower and as her consort. Athanasia's reputation grew bigger than ever as she became loved by everyone. For the mysterious death of the late emperor, she decided to say he passed away from an unknown disease rather than the suggestion Anastasia gave her. For the disappearance of the Karalis, she announced that the Duchess moved away and went off on a journey of her own which was technically the truth. Overall, everyone was fine with it and focused on the present.

Athanasia had proven her worth of being Empress and everyone praised her hard work in keeping the empire stable. In addition, her friends and family were noticing that they have become younger due to the World Tree branch but never found out about the truth until Athanasia told them. She expected them to be astonished and dazed but instead, they handled the truth well. They didn't freak out or anything and just shrugged it off and continued working. At least they'll have each other and they were fine with that fact.

"I never knew those two would get married" Lucas comments and rubs the back of his ear. He didn't want to attend the wedding in the first place but was soon convinced by Athanasia because she wanted him to take a break.

"They already have a child together too," Athanasia sighs. "He's only a few weeks old" Her eyes wander to the newly married parents going to their child and showering him with love. A wonderful mother and father who loves their child with all their hearts is truly a dream come true. That was happiness.

"So they got married because she was pregnant?"

"Basically but it's also out of love too" She nods her head and watches the scene.

Lucas's eyes move to Athanasia slowly and he stares at her closely. Getting ideas in his head that shouldn't be there in the first place. Athanasia gets chills on the back of her neck and shudders. She jerks her head to Lucas and he immediately changes direction, looking back at the front. She caught him staring at her and instantly knew why.

"... I wait until marriage" She exclaims seriously with a still face.

"I can respect that" Lucas smirks at her slyly and wraps her neck with one arm. "I'm patient....enough" He whispers softly in her ear and her heart jumps.

She steps away from him and pink blush covers her cheeks as her heart pounds fast. "You really...." She is unable to respond properly to his words and just stays a couple of feet away from him in embarrassment.

"Your Majesty!" Lily runs up to Athanasia and hugs her. "I'm so glad you're here!" She smiles and holds her hand.

"Of course, Lily. I wouldn't miss your special day" She grinned at Lily's gleeful face. Athanasia was proud to see Lily finding love and having a child of her own.

"Well, I'm happy that you're here and I'll stay by your side no matter what"

"Oh, Lily...." She just nods her head awkwardly, not knowing how to respond. Lily kisses her forehead and hugs her one last time before going off to her husband.
"Thank you for being here in this world" Lily lets go and walks away.

Before the marriage, Athanasia gave the couple a choice to move out of the palace and live outside on their own with their child. However, both of them chose to stay with her and vowed to continue serving the Crown nevertheless. Hence, Athanasia allows their decision and offers their newborn child to become a royal servant of the palace. They accept and so they decide to raise the child with the help of their co-workers. Some already begin to think the child will grow up to be the best knight in the empire and could possibly serve as a guard for Athanasia's child when she has one.